Trying New Things [y. itadori]

Start from the beginning

you slowly unzip the green backpack. yuji's eyes never leaving you once. you pull out straps and a black 5" dildo. yuji eyes widen.

you walk back to him and sit on the bed i between his legs. you place the strap to the side and glide your hand across the growing bulge in his pants. he sharply breaths in as you kneed his dick through his sweatpants.

your fingers wrap around his waistband and pull his pants and his boxers down. you lean down and drag your tongue along the underside of his cock. his hand ball up with the sheets. you bring the tip into you mouth and you hands travel up under his hoodie. your fingertip grazes over his harden nipples. your tongue swirled around his tip. you lightly sucked on his tip.

he lets out a low moan. you start adding more into your mouth. you take his nipples in between your pointer and thumb, twisting them slightly. you position yourself so he has a clear view of your ass from behind your head. sure it hurts your back but yuji would do anything for your ass.

you start bobbing your head quicker and rubbing his nips. yuji's moans got louder and his hand was now tangled into your hair. you suck all the air out of your mouth and continue bobbing your head. his grip got tighter. his beautiful moans filled the room. spit started coming out of the side of your mouth. 

you knew he was getting closer so you put all of him into your mouth and with a few more pumps he was cumming in your throat. tear pricked your eyes and you tried to focus on your breathing. his grip turned into hold-on-for-his-life grip and his moans were so loud it was almost a scream. his warm cum ran down you throat and some spilled out of your mouth.

you removed his dick from your mouth and look at him. he half smiles at you through half lidded eyes. you move to sit on his lap.

his hands resting on your hips as you lean down and pepper his warm face with soft kisses. you kiss his forehead, both cheeks, his nose, and his chin. he giggles and leans up to kiss you. you part your lips and force your tongue into his mouth.

you graze your tongue over his then all of his teeth then swirl your tongue with his. it was a passionate dance. you pulled away only to remove his hoodie then your lips slam back into his.

your lips travel further down to his jaw and you give him a little love bite. you left small pecks down the underside of his jaw and around his neck. you gave him a small peck on his apples adam then you made your way to his collarbone.

you find his sweet spot when your making your way back to his lips. his breath hitches when your lips graze the spot below his jaw. you gave the spot a lick to make sure and when his breath was sharp, you grazed your teeth over the spot. you feel him squeeze your hips. you smile and you kiss yuji's sweet spot. without a second thought you began sucking on it. yuji let out a small moan. you started to move your hips against him. his overstimulated cock throbbed in between your legs as yuji moans into your ear. you give the spot a bite and pull away to look at your work.

you move your hand to his throat and lightly squeeze on the sides to make him light headed. you lean down to his ear and whisper "i want you to be a good boy for me," he slowly shakes his head. then you nip his ear and you feel like shudder.

you get off him and grab the strap. "be a doll and roll over for me," he does as he's asked and rolls over while you step into the straps. you watched you over his shoulder. his cheeks flushed with pink. you climb on to the bed behind him. you roughly grab his hips to put him on his knees with his face buried into the pillows.

"anytime you even get uncomfortable tell me and i'll stop," you say. when he didn't answer you, you gave him a smack to the ass.

"y-yes. i understand," he whines.