My phone began going off and i was getting tagged on Instagram.

I went on the shaderoom and seen that Dave had been arrested.

"Omg Ari Londyn can you stay with the kids please I gotta go get Dave"I said getting up

I ran upstairs and into the safe to get a stack of cash to get him out

I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys and got in the car with Bernie.

We drove straight to the police station and was told we had to wait.

We waited and waited for 2 hours.and the buzzer went off Dave came out with a bruise and cut on his face.

"Baby what they do to you in there"I said running over to him and giving him a hug

"I'm good Ma I'm good hungry asf and tired"he said simply kissing me

We got it the car and headed home.

He got in the shower and I plated him some food.

When he came downstairs he had Israel in his arms and has an empty look on his face.

He sat down and began to eat giving Israel a lil.

"Baby what happened Today?"I asked him sitting next to him

"Nun Sierra its cool"he said continuing to eat

I put my hand on his knee as he was shaking."but bae-"I went on

"AINT BUT SHIT SIERRA I SAID ITS COOL"he burst out yelling and grabbing my hand that was on his knee

I pulled my hand back and starred at him.Israel began crying so I took him from Daves arms.

"When you stop acting Tulie age then come talk to me"I said going upstairs

I felt hurt and angry at the same time.

I have never had a man even grab me wrong and I will never allow that to happen now.

I calmed Israel and got in his bed with him till he feel asleep and I ended up falling asleep right next to him.

(I know yall have a good imagination)

Dave POV

I didn't mean to snap at her like that i know she pissed that I grabbed her like that.

My mama ain't raised no woman beater or abuser or any shit like that.

I wasn't even in the mood to eat I cleaned the dishes and went upstairs and into our room.to see her not there.

I went into London's and Tulies room nothing.

I went into Israel's room and her ass was in the bed with his asleep.

I decided to leave her there and put a cover over them.

2 days later......

Sierra and me haven't been speaking like normal and that shot bugging me for real.

But right now I was in target picking up some drinks and shot for Ari and Londyn's joint gender reveal.

I was in the alcohol section till I seen some white lady heading my way.

She bumped into me and put a envelope in my hand."David Brewster you've been served"she said before walking off

The fuck?

I opened the envelope and began reading over it.

Anika dumbass filled for Full custody of Tulie and London.Yh not happening.
I put the paper in my pocket and went to pay for the stuff I brought.

I quickly passed through McDonalds and got Sierra some nuggets.

I got home and went straight to her she was sitting at her vanity doing her make up.

"Ma look at this shit"I said and she paid no mind to me.

I pulled out the nuggets and waved them in front of her.

She took them and ate one starring to see of it hit.

"What boy"She replied looking at me

I gave her the papers and read them screwing her face.

"Uhhh I think the fuck not"she said throwing the papers behind her

"But what we gon do?"I asked her

"We gon fight till the end because at the end of the day those two are my kids and I don't give a fuck"she said simply.

______________

Who's side yall on Anika or Sierra?????
I'm sorry to tell yall that........

There's bout to be more drama,tears and everything get ready
-xoxo