The girls

Jisoo pov:

I came to Albama , I'm a transferee here and my bestfriend Rose also is very clingy to me and so she wanted to transfer here too. Yeah she loves me alot and she can do anything for me . She's sometimes protective for me . I am a very cold person.  It's not that I don't want to talk and mixup but yeah I don't trust anybody . I don't like to make more friends . You know the more   you let people to come closer , the more you get hurt . My parents have divorced this year . I live with my dad . I did think that their relationship might not work out but sometimes I really feel sad . But it was not dad's fault but mom was out of love , she declared it clearly and dad was left all alone . Dad is not in a relationship but if he also finds a woman I won't disagree as he also have the freedom . Moreover if mom can do it why my dad can't ? Anyway , today me and my bestie Rose are going to our new  school . We arrived here .

Rose pov:

Today is the day I am arriving to this new school for the first time with my bestie Jisoo . Yeah I love her very much and I love her as my own unnie , yeah she's a year older than me . I was so eager to not leave her that I nearly rushed and forced my parents that I wanted to tranfer to Seoul. Now , it's our first day . Jisoo is very introvert and cold but me on the other hand is an extrovert . She's cold because she wants to not get hurt . Her parents have already divorced so she's already been hurt .

Rose :
Jisoo , how do you feel about this new school ?

Jisoo :
Just as opening a new book that you don't know about .

Rose :
(Chuckles) Damn you're a 4D but people won't know if you don't speak out to them .

Jisoo:
I also don't want them to know , so it's okay and it's really surprising that my life turned into a 3d (smiles sadly)

The both becomes silent as Rose knows about Jisoo .

Rose :
It's okay let's just go .

Jisoo :
Yeah , let's see what's hidden in this book.

Jisoo and Rose entered the school gate and all the guys kept looking at them literally protruding their eyeballs . But both Jisoo and Rose kept quite . Rose wanted to ask them about the room no.s and all but she kept quite as jisoo didn't wanted attention .