The Mysterious Woman

The lady had short dark brown hair and pale skin, she wore a black and red dress accomanpied by a matching cape. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest. She began to fall out of the monolith once it fully open. You stepped forward to catch her, when she catches herself. You then noticed she has an Elder Scroll on her back. Why does she have that? What could this mean?
"Uhh... where is...," the mysterious woman looked at you, "who sent you here..?"
"A man named Isran," you cautiously answered. You didn't know her, so it is important not to give too much information away.
"I... don't know who that is..." she seemed confused, "Is he... like me?"
"What do you mean like you..." you suddenly realize that she is a vampire. Of course, how did that not get through your thick skull. It would also make sense, she was inside that monolith for who knows how long.
"A... can't you tell just from looking at me? A vampire," she said. She probably thought you were some kind of idiot. However, you wouldn't blame her for thinking so.
"The Dawnguard would have me kill you..." You said slightly disappointed.
"Not a fan of vampires, are they?" She crosses her arms, "Well, look. Kill me, you've killed one vampire. But if people are after me then something bigger is going on. I can help you find out what that is."
The offer is quiet tempting. "Where do you need to go?" If something bigger was going on, it's important to know.
"My family use to live on an island to the west of Solitude. I would guess they still do. By the way... my name is Serana. Good to meet you," she had a slight smile.
"My name is Y/N, any idea on how to get out of here?" You attempt to be friendly. She seemed quiet civil for a vampire, why not return the favor.
_____
Oop, procrastination slowed the release of this part. I know it's a quiet short, my bad. I hope to get the third part out as soon as I can (it will be much longer than this). Thanks for being patient!
_____