6} More Than Friends

Start from the beginning

"It depends..." He gets down on one knee, "Jessica Branson, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I giggle, "I'd be honored."

He stands back up, "Good, because I was not taking no for an answer."

Louis plants his lips on mine once again, but I'm not complaining. It was a loving and soft kiss, which already made my body weak. He tightens his arms and picks me up off my feet, not breaking the kiss. I squeal into his lips and I could feel the smile form on Louis' face. He carries me into his house and sits down on the couch with me laying on his lap. We gaze into each others face, just examining how happy we are to have each other back in our lives, but not just as friends, as a couple.

"I don't exist
If I don't have her
The sun doesn't shine,
The world doesn't turn,
Alright, alright
But I knooooow, I knooo-" The guy named Niall comes in the living room in nothing but boxers and a bowl of Cheetos.

Saying that this is awkward is an understatement.

All of us looked at each other in shock, but who could blame us? Louis and I just got interrupted by an Irish dude walking in with only one piece of clothing and singing 'Steal My Girl'. And Niall just walked into Louis sitting the couch with a girl on his lap while we both were a mess.

Niall drops the bowl (thankfully it was plastic) and runs into a room, leaving the spilled Cheetos everywhere. He quickly slammed the door behind him, while Louis and I had a very confused expression.

I turn my head back to Louis and laugh, "What was that?"

He chuckles, "He's one of my band mates who stayed over last night...he helped me prepare the basket for you and delivered it."

"Aw, I have to say thank you to him."

"Oh, and if you come to my house often than you'll see a lot of his underwear."

I laugh and place my forehead on his shoulder, "If that means seeing you, than I'll do it."

Suddenly, I heard a door swing open. I turned my head but this time, I saw a fully clothed Niall walk out of there like nothing happened.

"Hey there! So, how's my two favorite people today?" He announces while picking up a Cheeto off the floor and eating it.

I didn't respond, just held out my hand so Niall could give me a Cheeto as well. He was a bit surprised at first, but then he happily picked up a Cheeto and placed it in my hand.

"I have a feeling you two are gonna get along well." Louis says, making both me and Niall smile.

Niall takes a seat beside us, "So, from what I'm looking at right now, you guys forgave each other? You guys are besties again?"

"That's right." Louis says giddily.

"Really? Is that it?" Niall asks with a smirk on his face.

I look over to Louis, "Ok, maybe we're more than friends."

"And by that, she's means we're a couple." Lou says proudly.

"Damn, now Harry and I really are the single ones." He mutters.

I give him a look and he immediately blushes, "Oh, I mean I'm glad you two are back together! Yea, you should have a double date with Zayn n' Perrie."

"We'll take that into consideration." Louis replies for me.

I look over to him one more time, but I realized that Louis was already staring at me. We look into each other's eye but say nothing, because we already know what we're both thinking about. He leans in closer and I do the same. Soon enough, our lips touched and filled me up with the wonderful, unexplainable feeling once again.

Niall coughs, "Well I just watch Derby then."

We totally forgot Niall was there so we pulled away. I can already feel my cheeks burning but Louis didn't mind, instead he pecked my lips and smiled.

"Ok love, I'm going to go take a shower now. Don't stop being beautiful." He winks at me and I laugh at his cheesiness.

"Aw thanks, mate!" Niall replies and I laugh even harder.

Louis just smiles and shakes his head while entering the bathroom. Like Niall said, he sure was watching Derby but I didn't really take in interest, unlike Niall where he seemed like he was literally playing himself.

"Aw come on! You could've made the goal if you just passed it!" He screams to no one except for the TV.

I laugh and go on my phone. Skylar spammed my phone with texts, which I'm not surprised. I can already imagine her reaction when I tell her that her OTP has come true. I couldn't tell her the big news over text, so I texted her to meet me at my house tomorrow.

Niall crunched away on the Cheetos and before I even asked, he handed me one and I smiled, taking a pleasing bite out of it. I scroll down onto Twitter and see that it has been booming up. There are already pictures of me and Louis in the restaurant that happened just a few days ago, his fans are really damn dedicated.

A lot of people said that Louis and I looked cute together, but others hated the fact. I mean, I guess I should've expected hate and I'm sorta fine with it. There's always gonna be haters and I just need to accept it.

But someone sent me a photo that was worse than hate, it shattered my heart.

Right on my phone, there was a picture of Louis and Eleanor.

A picture of Louis and Eleanor kissing.

A/N:

YAYAYYAYA LOUICA IS REUNITED TOGETHER AGAIN BABY
Louis is boyfriend goals neiejwke
Niall is me.

But dang, Eleanor's back. (I love her but in this story she's a butt)

Ok but I LOVE GETTING UR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS AND VOTES IT MAKES ME LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!

- LAUREN YAYAYA