...

Everyone bowed and greeted him as he walked out of his office. He simply nodded in response, he was about to turn towards the hallways when he saw his new employee struggling with the designs. He stopped in his tracks and walked over to her desk. The newbie quickly shuffled onto her feet bowing awkwardly, Taehyun just leaned over to take a look at her work without a glint of disrespect,

He carefully examined the mess on the table, the trash bin was full of crumpled paper, multiple tabs open on the Mac, random scrawls drawn on the tablet screen, the stylus and its silicone grip separated, various colored pencils spread all over the flat surface. "Follow me, Ms. Jung." He deadpanned as he took a short glance at his worker's now more vulnerable state.

He started walking, while she glanced back at the rest of the staff rooting for someone to help her out of the situation of facing her stereotypically cold boss but they just smiled at her encouragingly. She didn't know if that would do her any good but seemingly that made her feel slightly better. She quickly walked behind Kang after smiling timidly at the her supportive seniors, after all they had gone through this in their early days but the newbies were always unaware.

...

Being the man of manners he was, he waited for her to sit, she carefully sat down followed by him sitting with his legs on top of the other. The cafe was deserted with a the barista and the cleaners and a few employees grabbing their morning coffee. Unlike other cafes the place wasn't warm and welcoming, it didn't smell sweet and aromatic instead it was cool and formal, it smelt expensive, drenched in heavy perfumes and dark chocolate, with a glint of night wine.

And as I have said before the dark aesthetics were never so welcoming until you get used to it, in the beginning, they seem gloomy but rather gradually it turns out that KTH has always been esoteric for the people working there. The cafe looked more like a club, currently, it was lit by the morning but as the day falls down and the evening takes its shift the whole place looks enchanting, the dark colors and the star-like lights look like a beautiful widespread galaxy and the neon LEDs are like outlines of this unshaped orphic place.

 The cafe looked more like a club, currently, it was lit by the morning but as the day falls down and the evening takes its shift the whole place looks enchanting, the dark colors and the star-like lights look like a beautiful widespread galaxy an...

(A/n: I had too- that's my type it's not my fault if you don't like it.)

"Had your breakfast, Ms. Jung?" He asked out in the dead silence, she quickly looked at him but got vulnerable under the strong gaze. "No-o." Taehyun was expecting yes as an answer, breakfast is an important meal and he was clear with it, before starting with your work you should have eaten something or the other. He sighed lightly, Ms. Jung was having immense reactions to these small acts, she was just too nervous.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked breaking her out from the discomfort. She was taken aback, anyone would have expected a long-ass lecture from their boss if they disappointed them in some way or the other.
"Anything is fine sir." She rather not choose, that would be embarrassing and picky but Taehyun thought otherwise.

He lowly squinted his eyes at her indecisive words keeping a neutral face all along, he simply looked over to the waiter who walked his way towards them to take the order. "Two Caramel macchiatos and two peanut butter crepes." He eyed her for a reaction but she stayed silent, the waiter repeated their order while Kang nodded in confirmation. As the waiter took his leave, Taehyun did not speak, the girl drenched in awkwardness still decided not to open her mouth and just look anxiously all over the place but at him.

...

"Aren't you allergic to peanuts?" Taehyun decided to speak, she simply nodded still not daring to look up at him. "And you were about to eat something completely covered in it?"
She looked at her lap fiddling with her fingers, remembering the day she signed up with this company, realizing that they know all about her basics likes and dislikes. "Look up Ms. Jung!" He ordered, slightly slamming his dominant hand covered in bandages.

She quivered but managed to look up into his eyes, "Now, what's the problem, what is that, that's stopping you from doing your work?" She didn't have an answer or was she just too scared to admit it. She didn't want to sound foolish, it was just her second day. But she knew if she stayed quiet that wouldn't please her boss, "The theme- the theme isn't just clicking, I am unable to-," she stopped limiting her words but when she saw no judgment in his eyes she continued, "This theme is new for me, I don't know if I'll be able to work with it, I am not satisfied with any of my designs-" he waited for her to finish the rant, patiently, paying attention to every single word of hers. 

She mentioned how she was concerned about the models' comfort if her designs would suit them, and just more of doubts. "Well Miss, I don't think there are any problems," the waiter placed their food and drinks, styling their cutlery as Taehyun started speaking, "It's just you doubting yourself, there's a reason why I put you on this project and it's one f my biggest yet. It should never be a designer's concern about the model, they are trained for it, they signed up for it."

"But sir that doesn't mean we should make them wear anything?" her words sounded more of questioning herself rather than a statement. 

"A good model can work out a trash bag, a bad model can't do the same even with high class and comfortable clothes, a model's job is to work the outfit while a designer's job is to work on the outfit." he stopped indicating her to eat while the waiter tucked the napkin in his collar. "You being the designer you have to express your creativity and emotions in that one outfit."  He looked at their plates which apparently had chocolate flavored crepes instead of the peanut butter and jelly ones. The staff dealing with the foods was aware of all that and was always careful with what they were serving. 

"That's the part I am scared of, I don't even know the other designer who is working on all the other designs, my one dress can ruin all of their work." he was peacefully cutting the crepes showing no signs of being bothered, enjoying his simple breakfast while the girl sat there full of anxiety.

"Firstly, put down all the words, ideas, or anything that comes to your mind first when you think of the theme. Second, relate and fix a color pallet. And Lastly, combine these two things to start on with your design. And if your mind just blanks out, you need a break and if still, it does the same thing sorry you are quitting the job."

"But in your case, I have seen your drafts, the people who selected you to be interviewed definitely saw something that wasn't in the other's now, keep that in mind and work without any self-doubt. I don't like it when my pretty staff lacks confidence and questions their skills." He secretly smirked as the staff there hearing all this flashed him with confident smiles.

"Need any help, the whole department is here." He got up from his seat, put down the napkin on the chair, picking up the coffee cup with him. "This was your first time, remember I am never this friendly the second and might be tear-worthy rude."

Taehyun started walking away, as Ms. Jung stared mindlessly at her still full plate completely out of words. "By the way, I am the other designer." He spoke without looking back, pausing for a moment then walking his way to his office. 

...

Another chapter done!

This was just more about the work part, since we haven't focused on his life.

And as I have said before everything is important, not quite literally but still.

I didn't read this before posting, it's kinda rushed sorry er

Will post more soon~

YEeT