Chapter 1

Camila (TheCheeCheeAndChanchoShow)

"Are you recording?" I ask as soon as I sit in my bed.

"Don't you see the red light, idiot?!" Dinah asks by standing beside me.

My friend hits me with her hand right on the forehead. It hurts and I'm trying to hit her back, but she has really good reflexes, so she stops me.

"Okay. Okay. Easy, Camila." I say to myself as I try to take a deep breath. Dinah irritates me "... Hi guys!" I greet the camera with a big smile "As we announced a few days ago on our twitter, in this week's video Cheechee and I- Dinah is Cheechee. I'm Chancho. It's not hard to learn- are going to answer some of your questions."

"If you want to watch a video of the Cheechee and Chancho show you can go back to the previous ones or wait until next week. Today we're not going to break anyone's nose." We laughed because that actually happened... Poor Sandra "...Now let's get started... First question, Chancho!"

I look for my phone quickly, and in it the questions we have selected.

"@CheecheesBoobs" I laughed to the name. Our subscribers are crazy "question: How long have you known each other?"

"Seven years, two months and fourteen days" Dinah responds with a huge smile that illuminates her eyes.

"Awwww!" I screamed at her response, and immediately hugged her and kissed her cheek "You're so cute, Dinah. I can't believe you're counting the days."

"I don't. I just made up that date so people who watch this video think I'm the best friend in the world."

"Now they'll think you're an idiot."

"No. You still have that position." She mocks. I separate from her and try to look angry, but I must admit I'm terrible at pretending "... Next question!"

"@CheecheesFingers... Hey! Why do you always place Dinah?! I also have my attributes!... Well, anyway. She asks: What is your favorite video?"

We both think for a moment, look each other in the eye and respond at the same time as we laugh:

"Pranks to Mama Sinu!"

Don't tell Dinah, but I think Mom still holds a grudge for that.

"@ChanchosAss... I like that name... ask: What do you hate most about each other?"

I'm sure Dinah chose this question. Now she's going to make me look like the worst bitch of all time in front of millions of people.

"Her jokes... are terrible!"

I'm a little offended because I think my jokes are the best in the world, but considering it's Dinah who's saying this, I think it was really nice of her.

"Her punches" I say with a smile. I won't be as cruel as I thought, because she's contained herself "She mistreats me constantly!... And have you seen her hands?! One slap and she sticks my head out!"

We both laughed at this, and so did our assistant cameraman.

I'm not lying. Her hand is huge.

"@FanOfCACS wants to know who our favorite YouTubers are..."

We both start naming them one by one. Dinah's always talk about Beyoncé, fashion or things like that. Mine focus more on the comedy area.

But there's a YouTuber we both agree on.

"And Lauren Jauregui..."

She doesn't do comedy like we do, and she doesn't talk fashion either. She is a gamer and has played the most terrifying video games on the planet without letting out a single scream.