Y/N was about to drink her glass of water when Sherlock was naming, spilling the water on her dress when he said Baskerville's name. "Y/N!" William said, taking a napkin and putting it on the wet spot on his daughter's dress. William saw that Y/N was visibly shaking, knowing that it was because the memories of Baskerville were flooding back in her mind. "Is she okay?" Sherlock asked, William nodding and telling him "Yeah, she just drank her water way too fast.". Sherlock sighed, William rubbing Y/N's back as he decided to continue on.

"Each victim were aristocrats and when they died, their misdeeds were revealed to the public and in inglorious fashions may I add." Sherlock said, William nodding while Y/N started to twiddle her thumbs. "There's also one more thing that they share....and that's the fact that there was a mastermind pulling the strings." Sherlock said, William chuckling as he did. "To the first point, it doesn't strike me as particularly solid, as it seemed to be a more of a coincidence rather than a pattern." William said, trying to lead Sherlock off his trail, "and to the second one, the existence of this mastermind seems to be more of a an assumption."

"You could be correct, except my suspicions were recently confirmed. You see, the individual said that if I ended their life, They would give me the identity of the mastermind." Sherlock said, Y/N growing nervous when she realized what Sherlock was doing. "Papa....don't tell me....." Y/N thought, thinking that William was behind the murder of Count Drebber. Y/N felt William grab onto her hand, William looking at her with a soft smile to reassure her. "However I didn't kill him, and he was swiftly taken into custody. Though, when I visited him, he was compelled to tell me the name of his benefactor." Sherlock than smirked at William, saying "And it was your name, Willliam James Moriarty...."

Louis looked at Sherlock with wide eyes, grabbing ahold of his knife as he tried to think of a way to Elimate Sherlock before he could find out the truth. But than, William chuckled, smiling at Sherlock as he leaned back on the booth of his seat and said

"Come and catch me if you can,
Mr.Holmes....."

Sherlock bursted out laughing, tears threatening to escape his eyes. "You really are one of a kind!" Sherlock said, William smiling as he did. "I'm guessing my joke was of your liking?" "We're going to be great friends, me and you!" Y/N smiled, clapping her hands as she exclaimed "See, I told you Sherlock was the best!". Sherlock and William smiled at Y/N, Louis shocked over the events that just transpired. "So....that was just a bluff?" Louis thought, a man approaching the table he, William, Y/N, and Sherlock were sitting at.

"There you are!" Sherlock said to the man, soon introducing the man to the Moriarty family. "This is Inspector George Lestrade of the Scotland Yard." Sherlock said, William greeting Lestrade. Than, as if on cue, a woman's screams altered the five. They soon went over to where the scream was originated from, seeing that the woman who screamed was standing outside a compartment. "What's wrong?" Sherlock asked, the woman soon explaining that she heard a loud sound from the compartment and was checking to see what happened in it. Sherlock checked what was inside, Lestrade trying to open the door to the compartment.

"It's locked..." Lestrade thought, William going over to Sherlock and asking him what happened. "There's a dead body, check for yourself." Sherlock told him, William checking the compartment window and seeing the dead body of a man. "It was quite clearly a murder...." Sherlock said, Y/N's eyes widening and tightly hugging Louis's legs. Louis held onto her closely, whispering to her that everything was going to be alright. Sherlock looked at William with a smirk, asking him "Care to see who can solve this murder first?"

William nodded, saying "I accept....but it does seem that this case is more complicated than it sounds.". As William said that, someone started to approach them, William and Sherlock looking back to see who it was. "John?" Sherlock asked, seeing that it was his "Partner" John H. Watson. However, Watson had a blood stain on his suit, making Y/N have tears fall down her face. Sherlock saw this, going over to Y/N and comforting her. "Don't worry, this is just my friend..." Sherlock said, but An officer that arrived at the scene order for Watson's arrest.