❤❤ Karwachauth(part 1)❤❤

The days were passing with bliss nd happiness for the couple. Nandini was enjoying the marrital phase of her life . She was the happiness of Malhotra Mansion nd hence the Apple of everyone's eye.
A lovable daughter to Nyeonika, princess to her father nd a cutest bhabi cum best friend to her nanad Mukti nd last but not least baccha to her man.
It was a day before karwachauth nd all the members were excited coz it was their first karwachauth with Nandini nd for manan it was their first karwachauth together after marriage.

Comment down guys, how did u all spent ur karwachauth this year! Will be waiting⏳⏳

Malhotra mansion,
"Bhabi chalo na aaaa... Plzzzzzzz.. Bhabiiiiiii" Mukti shouted again in front of Nandini to accompany them to shopping but nandini shrugged her shoulders again nd sat down with her face btwn her palms. "Mukku mood nahi hai na baba! Nahi jana kal chale jayenge na" She said while mukti rolled her eyes again nd said"bhabi bhai will be back tomorrow only, don't be sad nd let's have a outing ".
So the thing was that, Manik was out for a business trip to Denmark nd was supposed to return yesterday but for the flight problems the date postponed to tomorrow. Nandini was said because she was missing him nd his tlc. Though they talked on the vedio calls still it was incomplete feeling for them. She was a little baby who still needed someone to pamper her throughout. Manik being him has spoilt his wife with all the love nd care.
'Accha fine chalo chalte hai then scall Alu di nd Navi too' she said to Mukti nd she noded while asking her to get changed.
She want to call Manik but as she knows he was in office now nd couldn't pick up made her sad but she msged him hoping to talk. (Manik was back from Denmark to his office nd would come to home at night)
The chats,

 (Manik was back from Denmark to his office nd would come to home at night) The chats,