Departure x And x Friends

Btw this is the English Dubbed version, you can find Episode 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 on YouTube on a Channel called The Franchise and others on YouTube as well, I've also heard you could find the rest on Funimation, and yes that's my own image of Sylvia sorry if it's bad it's my first time drawing, I would like your opinions on it? Anyways on with the story!

————————————-

Sylvia's POV

"Sylvia! Can you go and find Gon to see if he's alright, he's been at that swamp for a week now." Aunt Mito shouted out for me whilst she was sorting out the fish.

"Sure, I'll go and find him to see how he's doing." I say in a monotone voice as I walked away to find Gon my brother secretly wearing a smile on my face.

Hey, my name is Sylvia Freecss, 19 years old and I live at Whale Island, a place in the middle of nowhere on top the sea, it's an peaceful place, but Me and my younger brother, Gon are gonna be leaving this island soon, to go to the hunter exam.

I finally enter the swamp and see Gon with a grass hat on? Looking into the pond with a serious look on his face.

"Gon!" I exclaimed in happiness when I saw him, I ran up to where he was and sat beside him.

"Sylvia! I'm gonna catch the Master Of The Swamp so that we can go to the hunter exam, you can find out about your past and then we can go and find our dad!" Gon exclaimed in a dreamy tone, probably thinking about the future.

"Well, hope that happens Gon, we'll stick together through this right?" I said with calmness in my voice.

"Of course Sylv, I'll stick with you through everything!" Gon said enthusiastically whilst looking at me with a soft smile.

Yeah, Sylv is my nickname for Gon, since apparently Sylvia is too long for him to pronounce.

A squirrel tip toed over to me as I looked at in awe and confusion, it tilted it's head at me.

I smiled and scratched it's head gently but it didn't last as long as I expected, it ran away from me sensing somethings dangerous, wait..GON!

I turned around to see Gon tightening his grip on the fishing rod as it tugged from underneath the water.

Could this be?.. 

I went over to my brother and put a hand on his shoulder,

"Do you think it's-" My question was cut off by a enormous tug on the fishing rod as Gon started to pull on it,

"Yeah! Awww yes!!! Here it comes!" He says with determination as he kept on struggling to pull the fish out.

I put my hand on the fishing rod and pulled along with him.

This is definitely it, The Master Of The Swamp, nothing could be heavier than this.

It went left which caused us to get pulled along the direction it was going to, but we had other plans.

Me and my brother swung around the tree, basically trapping the fish, meaning it has nowhere to go but get out the water.

We kept on pulling the fishing rod back to force the fish out as the goal became closer than it ever was.

"Come on!! Get out you swine!!!" I said angrily seeming it won't go out the water as I wanted it to.

Suddenly, we fly forward making us put our legs onto the trunk of the tree, going around another one, trapping it 10x better as we hung onto the tree.