I look at the stew in front of me.

How will I finish this by myself?

Y/N: ah, it's fine Gin san...

Gin: right, you're so understanding, okay, goodbye~

Gin san ended the call and I sigh.

Y/N: should I give some to my neighbor?

Just then a chat came in.

Ting!

Sender: Futakuchi Kenji
Recipient: Y/N

Haha, the rain starts falling right before I get to the bus stop. Now I'm sheltering at a cafe. Their cinnamon roll tastes good, should we hang here next time?
How's your dinner with Kirihara?

Dinner...

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Futakuchi Kenji

Oh no, are your clothes drenched? It's better to stay until the rain stop. That's nice I would like to try that too.
And I haven't eaten dinner, still making the stew and Gin san can't come. He said he has an appointment.

Sender: Futakuchi Kenji
Recipient: Y/N

What? But you have cooked.

Ting!

Sender: Futakuchi Kenji
Recipient: Y/N

L/N, send me your address

I was surprised, Futakuchi san asked for my address. But looking at the stew, I can't finish it on my own.

I sent him my address...

And somehow...

I'm glad Gin san couldn't make it here..

Futakuchi's POV■

I walk out of a bus stop that Y/N told me.

Futakuchi: damn, it's still raining..

That Kirihara Gin, saying he'll come to her place and made her cook but canceling after she prepares everything, that cheating bastard really gets on my nerve.

Imagining L/N sits alone at her dining table, just like how she was in high school, I was asking her addresses by impulse.

Looking at the rain and then my watch

06.20

Futakuchu: the water won't kill me...

I decided to run to the address she sent to me and arrived at an apartment building. Her place is on the fifth floor so I head there and knocks at the door.

Knock knock

Somehow I became nervous. Then the steps of someone getting closer makes me excited. The door is open and.