"how have YOU been?" seokjin asked, yoongi hummed, "i don't really know, i'm trying to figure it out, what about you?" yoongi asked, he had very confused feelings.

"i'm doing okay, minji's been the most affected one if i'm being honest" seokjin said, yoongi looked at the girl and ran his hands through her hair, she was asleep.

"take good care of her until i can take care of her at home, i love her so much" he softly smiled, he admired her features, she looked almost exactly like him

"who's writing you love letters?" seokjin teased, yoongi chuckled, "it's minji's teacher, remind minji to give this letter to her teacher tomorrow" he said, pointing to the folded paper that was next to minji.

"i will" seokjin said, yoongi nodded and opened namjoon's letter.

-

hello yoongi!

minji has not been doing been doing well emotionally these days :/ after some consideration, i feel like minji could use a bit of therapy a week.

minji mentioned feeling anxious and that she is constantly seeing people cry which isn't usually bad but she sees people cry an excessive amount which seems to overwhelm her.

she has been physically and emotionally affected by everything going on at home. please consider asking, 'kookie' or 'jinnie' to take minji to some sessions.

i also hope you're doing better :)

you're loved and cared for!,

kim namjoon (mr.kim)

(xxx) - xxx - xxxx

-

yoongi wanted to throw himself out the window right that second, instead he only gripped onto his hair, a sigh leaving his mouth.

he really damaged everyone around him and it broke him even more, he stared at the little girl and felt tears brim in her eyes.

"what happened?" seokjin asked, yoongi handed the boy the letter and allowed him to read it.

seokjin and jungkook read it, making sure to not skip anything, "yoongi, it's okay, minji might just need a professional to express her feelings to during these times" seokjin said, jungkook nodded as a way to agree.

"can you guys take her to a specialist? and let me know what happens" he said, "will do, you try your best at therapy, okay?" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back.

yoongi ended up falling asleep while hugging minji, it was a cute sight, both really missed each other.

"hey yoon, we gotta leave and i need to take minji" jungkook whispered, yoongi hummed, "my minji, i birthed her" he said, holding her closer, seokjin laughed from afar.

"okay yes, maybe you birthed her but she can't stay here" jungkook said, yoongi frowned, "what do you mean maybe, i did birth her" he mumbled, jungkook sighed, "you stay resting, i just need to take minji home" he said, carefully taking her out of yoongi's arms, "this is mean" he huffed, he really missed minji.

-

minji began crying when yoongi wasn't by her side when she woke up, she wanted her appa, no one else.

"j-jinnie, where appa?" minji hiccuped, "we're back home minji, he's at the hospital" he softly said, which resulted in a scream, she began throwing whatever she could find.

"hey, we don't throw things. come here, jinnie needs to talk to you" seokjin said, minji walked towards the older boy, "appa needs to be at the hospital so they can take care of him, you're not hurt so you can't be with him, you can be at home with jungkook and i" seokjin said, minji frowned, "b-but i want appa"

"i know, he's trying his best, okay?" seokjin said, minji hugged the older boy and nodded. how much time until yoongi came back home? she wanted him home so bad.

-

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what would you name your boat if you had one? also, if you struggle/struggled with a nicotine addiction, please reach out to me as i will need help writing this book! thank you so much!