Very Interesting Plans

Start from the beginning

"Aimee!" Hermione cried. Was this her life now? Was she really being reproached by a house elf for not having morning sex? "Draco needs to go down to breakfast! He needs to be seen!"

The elf sighed. "Anglaise." She set her tray on the still-cluttered dinner table, then snapped her fingers, and table and tray vanished. "Then I shall Apparate Mistress Hermione to her room."

"Thank you, Aimee," Hermione said, snatching Draco's shirt and jumper off the armchair. Draco was sitting up now, feet on the floor, still shamelessly naked. Hermione approached him cautiously.

"I'll see you at breakfast," she said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and picking up her wand.

He snaked an arm around her and Hermione suddenly found herself on his lap, his lips on her throat. "Draco!" she squeaked and pulled away. She practically ran back to her position in the middle of the room, refusing to look at him.

"Alright, Aimee," she told the elf severely, and Aimee giggled and touched her arm, popping them instantly into Hermione's room. Ginny was standing on one foot in the center of the room, pulling on her tights, and nearly fell over in shock.

"Ginny, this is Draco's house elf, Aimee," Hermione said. "Aimee, Ginevra Weasley."

"Mademoiselle Ginevra! It is an honor to meet one of la Maîtresse's friends!" Aimee said, bowing.

Ginny smiled kindly at Aimee, then looked Hermione over and snickered. Hermione looked at the mirror and groaned: Draco's shirt and jumper hung low past her hips but gaped widely around the neck, clearly revealing multiple marks from her jaw on down, and her hair was completely destroyed.

"Rough night?" Ginny asked innocently.

"I am not talking about this now," Hermione said, moving to the wardrobe for a pressed uniform.

"Oh, just a few details," Ginny wheedled, abandoning the tights. "It was just Draco, right? Although judging by your current state, perhaps he had a little help ..."

"GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY!!" Hermione dropped a skirt. "It was just ... I'd never ... Merlin, you're as bad as Luna!"

Ginny grinned. "Luna's convinced that Draco is sexually deviant."

"Well, he needs to work up to it!" Hermione snapped, picking up her toiletries bag. "And for the record, that option is not—"

"Touch-eee," Ginny said. "I'd expect you to be in a better mood on such a morning."

"Très Anglaise," Aimee said sadly. Hermione jumped, startled—she'd forgotten the elf was there. "Denying herself sexe du matin and Master Draco too!" The elf looked disapproving.

"You are right, Aimee, that's very sad," Ginny said. "There's always time for a nice blow job."

Aimee's face lit up. "Exactement!"

"I'm leaving now," Hermione said. "And so are you, Aimee. And thank you."

"Oui, Mistress Hermione," Aimee said dolefully. Hermione stomped off to the bathroom to prepare for the day, Ginny's peals of laughter still ringing in her ears. Obviously, she'd have to keep her roommate and Draco's elf far apart from now on.

***

Draco had saved a place beside him at the Slytherin table and Hermione fell onto the bench with a thump, feeling frazzled. Draco just sipped his morning tea, looking as pristine as ever—Aimee's work, Hermione darkly suspected. The Malfoy ring stood out starkly on his pale hand, and half the Slytherin table was staring at it.