Back to the present now (Izuku POV)

I ended up running all the way to my old apartment , predictable walking up the old rickety steps up to my apartment. Taking the spare key out from the utility box I opened the door and stepped in , walking through the small apartment memories flowed right in front my eyes. Sitting on the couch I started thinking , now that I was living with Aizawa I really could use this place for a safe house or a lab or something. Checking my phone and seeing that it was 6'oclock I decided to head home.

Timeskip 15 minutes

Walking up to the door I felt sort of anxious I forgot to write a note to Aizawa saying that I left opening the door I took off my shoes and headed to the kitchen where he was drinking some coffee. He nodded to me and said " I heard when you left so don't worry " answering my unsaid question. I nodded to him and started getting ready for school.

Timeskip 30 minutes

Dad and I walked to class with our usual poker faces on , we received several glances from people that were lingering in the hallways but we ignored them. Upon reaching to class 1A we heard Bakugou screaming profanities at what it seemed to be Mineta out of the corner of my eye I could see Aizawa rolling his eyes. Opening the door Aizawa stepped through followed by me , all conversation stopped and everyone looked at Aizawa for instructions , with everyone seated he cleared his throat "Good morning brats I saw the footage of battle training and I have a few things to say". Everyone perked up at the information First of all Bakugou you lost because you're too full of yourself and refused to co operate with your partner. Suck it up and stop making excuses and pouting like a child" and so he continued down the line pointing out the mistakes of others and praising those who did well, I tuned him out. And as for Midoriya you're execution was perfect neutralizing Bakugou and taking out Lida within the time aloted but try including you're partner there is only so much one man could do" I had already gotten this lecture at home so this was just a watered down version at what happened at home. I nodded at him but class 1A was obviously not happy with me not getting criticism and decided to voice their concerns.

Kirishima : I think that's not very manly that he didn't get any criticism y'know

Denki : Mhm considering that Bakugou almost killed him he should be moved to the General Studies Department

Mineta : Yeah !

Aizawa : Silence you fools

He now had his quirk activated and it wasn't hard to see he was pissed

Aizawa : Midoriya has more potential than most of you not only because he managed to take down the person who scored first place in the entrance exam , Bakugou. From the footage he didn't want to engage Bakugou in a long winded battle so he used his support items to subdue him. And Bakugou jealous that he could not win decided to let lose an explosion that could've potentially killed not only Midoriya but also Uraraka and Lida. If anyone deserves to be moved to General Studies it would be Bakugou. But I suppose all of you conveniently forgot that piece of evidence.

Kirishima : .....

Mineta : .....

Denki : ..... but without that suit what is he ?

Izuku : information broker , stock broker and inventor etc

Denki : ...

Bakugou : Lets go right now you useless deku that was a lucky shot the other day I'll crush you!

Aizawa : As much as I would love to see you get crushed you arrogant fuck we have things to do . Today you all are going to do rescue operations change into your hero costumes or your PE uniform.