The Stream | chapter 1

Hi so this is the first part of the story, I hope you enjoy it, it probably won't be the best bc this is the first story I have written but anyway, I hope you like it.
Also I am from the UK and this story is based in America so if I don't get any details right then please let me know bc I would appreciate some feedback :)

Y/N's pov:
You woke up, the sun peaking through your curtains causing you to cover your eyes with your blanket. You reached for your phone on your desk next to your bed. The time on your lock screen read '11:30am' so you clicked the off button and reluctantly crawled out of bed. You walked into your kitchen, yawning as you took a box of cereal out of the cupboard and poured it into a bowl. You sat down at your kitchen table, eating your cereal while scrolling through Twitter. You had the usual notifications of people commenting on your tweets, normally about your streams and content. You did occasionally get hate comments but you just brushed them off, you never had let hate get to you. You close Twitter and put your now empty bowl in the sink. You hadn't washed your dishes in a couple of days so the plates and cutlery cluttered when you placed your bowl on the growing pile. "I have to do it sooner or later" you thought to yourself as you ran some warm water into the bowl, adding some dish soap under the running water. You cleaned the dishes then went back to your room to get ready for the remainder of the day.

~time skip~

It was now 5pm and you knew you had to stream today as you hadn't for nearly a week. You opened twitch to see if anyone was streaming that you could watch before your stream. You saw Karl Jacobs was live so you Tweeted out you would be streaming at 7pm which gave you 2 hours to relax before. You clicked onto Karl's stream, you watched him quite often and enjoyed watching his energetic self bounce around while playing video games, usually Minecraft. You saw he was doing a chill stream just running around on the Dream SMP. You hadn't been out in a while due to the pandemic in the world at the moment (yes covid is still a thing in this story but it isn't as much of a problem as it is right now) even though it had started to calm down now and most things were now opened up again so you had a lot of money that you hadn't been out to spend. You decided to donate to Karl so went to the donation link the mods were putting in chat and typed in '$50' then clicked 'donate' after putting a short message saying "hey Karl, hope you enjoy your stream, have this $50 - Y/N". The alerts were slightly backed up so it took a little while for your donation to go through. After a couple of minutes you saw your notification come up on screen.
"What the honk! Thank you Y/N for the $50! Oh my god!" You didn't know why but Karl saying your name seemed to bring you comfort and you felt your heart skip a beat at the sound of it. You brushed it off as nothing and carried on watching the stream.

~ Time skip to the end of the stream ~

It had been about 1 and a half hours and Karl ended his stream thanking any last minute donations. You got ready for your stream and Tweeted out again about 5 minutes before. You waited u til it was 7pm then clicked the 'go live' button. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the stream! Today I'm going to be playing some bedwars then maybe some among us later, I don't know we'll see!" You greeted to your chat as people started joining. You loaded up Hypixel then got onto a bedwars server. "Nooooo!" You screeched as you were knocked off your bridge by lime. You respawned to the same player about to destroy your bed but you knocked them off before they had the chance. "Let's go!" You destroyed white's bed before getting a final kill. Shortly after though, the big red letters appeared on your screen reading 'bed destroyed' "SHIT!" You shouted as you got killed by lime once again, this time not respawning. You quit the game to the bedwars lobby, then got a donation. "OH MY GOD! Thank you so much Karl for the $100! What the hell!"

a/n
Hey so that's the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, I'll try to update it at much as possible, yeah thanks for reading, ily :)