𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

Start from the beginning

    Marietta Grey, in any sort of way, did not want this to happen.

Sure, she knew she fancied girls, but not Fleur Delacour. Especially not Fleur Delacour. The Veela girl was charming, and beautiful— but Marietta's entire purpose of speaking to her was to set her up with a totally different person... a guyYet to her own surprise, she found herself slipping down an avanlanche of pure infatuation for the pretty blonde french girl. But that's the funny part... Marietta is completely in the closet and she is not ready to tell everyone that she's, in fact, a lesbian.

That's not even the worst part! The worst part is that Fleur has tons of boys pining after her. It only brings down Marietta's chances with her because Fleur never rejects them. So— after some time, Marietta realizes that she can ( maybe? ) do better than Fleur Delacour. 

Marietta is just a girl who's covered up in nail polish and silly little dreams that cause her to believe she even has a chance. She's just a girl who thinks that happily ever after's can happen because they happened to some of the people around her. She's just a girl who's way too tired to accept the fact that she cannot handle anymore heartbreak from the Delacour girl. She's just a girl. 

Fleur is too perfect for her, anyway, and the Grey family has never had a good line of luck. Marietta is too much of a Grey to not accept that. So she does. She accepts the fact that the only girl she can imagine a future with— will never love her like she does. But when Fleur starts changing her ways and only sticking by Marietta... what is she supposed to do? Ignore her?

Marietta Grey is convinced that there is no one in the world that hates her more than Merlin himself.

&&&

In which, Marietta Grey is completely certain Lady Luck is not on her side, but still tries to win over the exquisitely beautiful heart of Fleur Delacour!