Disaster In Paradise: Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Zombie Apocalypse begins

Kiara's P.O.V

"Kaira, honey. Can you come down here now! You really need to see the news, pronto."

"Ok, mom. I'll be down there in a second."

My gosh! My mom can be such a pain but I still love her. I wonder what's so important on the news that she wants me to rush down the stairs like freaking superman. She rarely ever calls me down to watch the news cause she knows I hate watching the news. Oh well, I might as well go now before she throws a tandrum.

I shut my door and toke a step and another step down the stairs until I arrived in the living room. I looked to see my mom but she wasn't anywhere in sight. I searched the whole living room but couldn't find her.

"Maybe she went to the restroom," I whispered to myself.

I went over to sit on the couch, where the tv pops out in front of me like a gigantic centerpiece would on a dinner table. I snatched the remote off the lamp table and turned on the bleak tv. The news forecast consisted of boring shit like the weather, pointless crimes that shitty people commit, and blah blah blah. Ugh! I knew their wasn't anything important on the news. Right when I was about to click off the television, a breaking news alert appeared on the screen. It read...

Breaking News: All citizens must stay in their homes. Don't go outside! Lock up all doors and windows! Close your curtains tightly and I repeat...DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!!

Wow! What the hell could be going on? What's wrong with going outside?

Well, lets just say that after I configured those questions, the news reporter appeared on the news and out of nowhere, a nasty and grotesque looking thing..No, Zombie ganged up on him and tore his flesh out from limb to limb. I couldnt bare the sight of watching torn flesh being ripped out so; i tightly shut my eyes and listened to the screeching screams of the man as he died a slow painful death. I really felt bad for him. I wonder where my mom is?

"Mom, where are you?" I shouted to the walls. My voice echoed through the long hallway that lead to my mother's bedroom. Taking my time, I crept slowly down the still narrow hallway as my heart beat speed up as I got closer to my mom's door. My fear grew an inch each step I toke until I faced the white door of my mom's private sanctuary. I grabbed the door knob an twisted it. The door squeaked open and what I laid my eyes upon should have terrified the fuck out of me but I guess I'm just a weirdo.

In my eye sight, I saw my mom being ripped to pieces by a zombie. Pieces of her Flesh were thrown in the air but that wasn't what scared me. No, what pumped my adrenaline was the fact that the zombie was shoving his dick in my mom's vagina as I heard her scream with pain and moan with pleasure. Oh, that might have sacred me for life!!

I thought that it would get better but it got worse. The zombie continually fucked my mom until she was nothing but a flesh sack of nothing and that is not a pretty sight to look at. The Zombie rolled off the bed. It grabbed it's pants and put them on. I was so glad that it didn't notice me.

Shit!! Knock on wood! As soon as thise thoughts registered in my mind, the zombie turned to face me while narrowing its eyes on me. It tilted its head to the side as if it were questioning itself why I was here and why had it not notice me in the first place? So fast that my eyes couldn't register what happened, the zombie came at me. It knocked me down to the ground. It bent down to grab my phone and it threw it across the room with impeccable speed that I didn't have time to blink to see it smash into several pieces. I prayed to god that he won't eat me or try to fuck me because both of those scenarios just sound disgusting! I closed my eyes. I kept them shut and would not open them. I knew if I did, then I would be doomed to look at something hideous and down right, nasty to lay eyes on.

"What is your name?," said a velvety sexy voice. Wait, a velvety sexy voice??

Zombies aren't supposed to sound velvety and have sexy voices. I must be hearing things.

"I will not repeat again. What is your name?, " once again said the velvety sexy voice.

I might as well answer it but I will not open my eyes.

"My name is Kiara Anderson. "

"Good, now open your eyes."

I instantly regretted my next words to come out of my mouth, "No, I will not open my eyes, you ugly filthy beast."

The zombie lunged for my neck and hoisted me off the ground. Literally, I felt like air has left my lungs and instead my air ways are collapsing on top of each other and pushing themselves closed.

"I can't breath."

"You, bitch will do as I say or I will end your pathetic life."

As much as I wanted to keep my eyes shut, I knew I couldn't because my life was worth living.. And my life is not PATHETIC. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times before I finally realized that the zombie doesn't even look like a zombie anymore. The zombie now looks like a human being. A man. Damn, what a sexy man my eyes are gazing at right now. How is this possible? I could have sworn that he was a disgusting zombie; not a handsome god that came from heaven to capture me and do naughty things with me all night long.

"If you keep thinking of those thoughts of yours, I might just take you here now instead of later on. Which shall it be, sweetheart?"

I continued looking at this gorgeous man and then I realized that he had spoken again. Oh, he has such a lovely voice.

"What? I..I mean, what did you say? I..I was lost in my thoughts."

"Oh, I know sweetheart. I said, If you keep thinking of those thoughts of yours, I might just take you here now instead of later on. Which shall it be, sweetheart?"

Omg, I felt alarmed just as I snapped back to reality. Did he just say that he knew what thoughts I had conjured in my mind? And did he just ask me whether he should take me here, as in fuck me? Oh hell, No!!

"Look, mister. I don't know who you are and I could have sworn you were just some flesh eating zombie because I saw you eating my mom while fucking her brains out. What the fuck are you? "

"I guess i will take you now, feisty sweetheart and to answer your last question, I am your worst nightmare, and the fun has only begun." He gave me a sneaky smirk

Oh shit, I'm fucked!! Literally

Comment/Vote/Fan!!!

Vampiresrockmyworld :)