A Game to Remember ; )

A Game to Remember ; )

Torion has been you bestfriend since 4th grade, and now you guys are Freshmen in highschool. You started to get feelings for him after you guys accidentally kissed at a party one night. But in your mind, you knew for sure he didn’t have feelings for you back. But that was in 8th grade.

Yn POV

Y/N: Mom is it alright if Torion comes over for a while later on. Just to hang & stuff.

You and Torion’s mom were really close, so your mom didn’t have a problem with torion coming over and stuff since she knew him.

Mom: Yeah, sure. Oh, i left money in the top drawer in the kitchen for pizza and stuff while I’m gone. & DONT’T TEAR MY HOUSE UP!

Y/N: *giggling* Of course not. 

Mom: “Alright, love you. Be safe sweetie” your mom said kissing you on the forehead leaving out the door. It was about 7:30p.m, so you decided to call Torion and tell him he could come over before it got too dark. You called him up, and he was on his way. You heard a knock and went to go open the door greeting Torion with this 3 minute handshake you guys had since you were kids.

Y/N: “Soooo we have the place to ourselves. We can play the ps3, eat junk, watch movies, wrestle…”You said turning around walking into the kitchen with Torion following behind you. You turned around and noticed Torion starring at your ass. But you wore short shorts and a tank on purpose, just to get his attention.

 Y/N: “TORION!” You said snappign your fingers at him.

Torion: “Oh! My fault”. He said laughing. Ugh, omg he was just soo sexy when he would laugh. “Uhhh, how about truth or dare?”

Y/N: You thought about it for a while. “Sure, why not.” You grabbed his hand and began to run upstair before he stopped. “What?”

Torion: He looked over at the refrigerator and began to pout. “What about the snacks?”

Y/N: You pushed him and laughed then got snacks and then went upstairs to your room. You put all the bags of chips, cookies, and juice boxes on your neatly made pink bed, and sat down with your left leg bent under your right.

Torion: He grabbed a juice box, then sat down in your Angry Birds bean bag chair. “Okay, truth or dare YN?”

Y/N: “Ugh, I don’t wanna go first.”

Torion: Sipping the last of the juice out of his juice box. “Fine, I’ll go”

Y/N: “Okay, truth or dare Torion?”

Torion: “DAREEEE !”

Y/N: “Okay psycho path” You said laughing. “I dare you tooooo… OH, I got it. Go pee in the neighbor’s lawn!”

Torion: Giving you a blank expression. “Really YN, really? What kidna baby dare is that? We’re mature now, so we do mature dares.”

Y/N: “I couldn’t think of anything! Okay, you dare me.

Torion: “Okay,I dare you to tell me what you think is the most sexiest thing about me”

Y/N: So many things began running through your mind. You thought that everything about Torion was sexy. The way he licked his lips, his abs, but mostly his voice. Ughhh, when that boy sang, it did some things to you. “I’ll have to say it’s between your eyes,and your voice.”

Torion: “Nope! You gotta choose one!”

Y/N: Rolling your eyes. “Ugh, you’re such an ass.” You said laughing. “Your voice then”

Torion: “Whaaaaat , YN think my voice is sexyyyyy ! Ayeee!” He said popping his collar.

Y/N: “Yeahhh yeahhh okay okay. I pick dare.”

Torion: “We might as well just play “Dare” cuss neither one of us are gonne pick truth.

Y/N: “Truuuuuu !” You said imitating 2 Chainz.

Torion: *laughing* “Okay, I dare you to take your shirt off, and leave it off through the rest of the game. You began lifting up your shirt up and threw it on the floor.

Y/N: “Okay. I dare you to tell me exactly how you feel about me.” Torion paused and began to look down and rub his hands together. He got up, and sat right next to you. Not and inch between you too. 

Torion: He looked you in your eyes and began to lean in. You looked down at his lips and before you knew it they were on yours. After about two minutes, Torion backed out of the kiss and began to look you in your eyes again. “Y/N, that’s how i feel about you”

Y/N: After that, you guys kept playing the game until Torion left. It was about 1:30a.m & you couldn’t get your mind off that kiss, so you texted Torion.

*messages*

Y/N: Torion?

Torion: Yes?

Y/N: What was that kiss about?

Torion: Lmao, you asked me how i felt about you, and that’s how i expressed it.

Y/N: =) so wait, you like me or something?

Torion: Y/N, i love you