Just Live

I've been told that I've changed so much since last year. I don't know if its been for the better but I have the people that have walked in and out of my life to thank. I've learned that it doesn't matter how many heartbreaks a person goes through. How much those heartbreaks have taken from you mentally,emotionally, physically, because in the end, the person that you want to spend the rest of your days with will give all of that back. It doesn't matter what was said between two friends who've had a fall out, because new people will come and go. Forgive and forget before it eats away at you. We have to hold onto and appreciate the little things because one day they are taken away and we are left by ourselves. People we love will leave this world forever. The people that want to be in your life will work for it even if you act like you don't care. Guys don't want love right now, they want to live. Even if that means hurting a girl who thinks she loves him. Now that I  look back on it, some things truly weren't worth my time, other things should have had more of my attention. But the biggest thing I've learned about life thus far is that it goes on. So I leave you with this: JUST LIVE.