The Way You Make Me Feel

Start from the beginning

Soon everyone was up and out of their seats,dancing in-between tables and the space surrounding them. "Wow your family is crazy",Jerome laughed,wondering if the waiter would be able to make it to the table without an arm or leg whacking him.

"They just like to have fun",Michael smiled,not caring if he just spoke to his bully,he was having a darn good time. Everyone was,even the mother of the children was letting out a few of her favorite moves."Michael,Michael watch this",Prince smirked,running and jumping on his stomach as he slid across the smooth floor. "Haha you look like a beach whale on ice",Michael cried out as Prince playfully scoffed at him.

"Alright guys, let's sit back down,we're getting weird looks from the owner",Katherine laughed, ordering everyone back to the table as they pondered on what they wanted.

"So everyone wants pancakes... really,I thought you'd like the traditional,egg,beans, sausage,bacon and toast",Katherine stated,running a hand through her well kept hair. "We always get that,we never get the pancakes so we should get them",Michael insisted as mostly everyone agreed.

"Alright, I'll get four plates of pancakes",Katherine laughed, relieved that her kids finally wanted something besides Full English which was getting boring and too overpriced.

"So four plates with four stacked pancakes on each",The waiter wrote as Katherine gave him an authormative nod. He quickly sped back to the kitchen,apron tied loosely around his back.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"How good are these pancakes",Latoya groaned,putting another piece,covered with syrup in her mouth. Hums and nods come from everyone as they happily ate.
"Such a good choice to get these",Prince chimed in,putting his hand carefully on Michael's thigh,rubbing it slowly up an down as they ate.

"Y'all ready to go",Tito asked as forks clanged against the empty plates. Prince pinches the thin thigh he's hold onto softly before pulling away,giving Michael a quick wink as he blushed, distracting himself with the paintings on the walls.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"So why do you need these outfits again",Prince smirks,looking Michael up and down,biting his lip wondering how he got so lucky.

"When we go to the clubs...they let us preform our favorite songs on this small platform they got,we do it for every birthday to have some fun and it's pretty cool when people are actually enjoying the performance...Some take it quite seriously and practice for hours,when there will probably only be 20 people there...we just go up and have fun",Michael smiled, thinking back on two months ago when him and Marlon preformed "My Girl" at Tito's birthday bash.

"Well,I can't wait to see it",Prince whispered,standing on his tiptoes to kiss Michael's head,which he found adorable.

"You could preform a song aswell...I heard you singing along,your pretty good",Michael stated,stroking Prince's cheek. "Maybe",He anwsers,moving his hands too far down,stopping right where he smacked him earlier that day.

"So soft and smooth your skin...we gotta get back to that tree as soon as humanly possible",Prince insists,laughing as Michael let out a smirk from his desperation.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman
(Wait)
Wait Mister Postman
Please Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time
(Oh yeah)
For me to hear from that boy of mine

"Wow,they are really good... we're so gonna win though",Jermaine comments as him Michael and Jackie got ready to go on stage. "Win what, we're in a small club downtown ",Michael chimed in,letting his brothers see it less as competition time and more a fun time for the family.

There must be some word today
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for me
I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman
So patiently
For just a card, or just a letter
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me
Mister Postman, look and see
(Oh yeah)

"Michael,I spoke to the manager and she said I could sing",Prince piped up from behind with a beam plastered on his face. "That's great,it really is fun up there",Michael smiled as they waited their turn.

The flowery dresses of the women went down to their knees and flat pink shoes to go with it. Hair in a high bun like something out of the 1960s even though it was a decade later.

If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time
(Oh yeah)
For me to hear from that boy of mine
So many days you passed me by
See the tears standin' in my eyes
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By leavin' me a card or a letter
Mister Postman, look and see
If there's a letter in your bag for me
(Please, Please Mister Postman)
Why's it takin' such a long time

Everyone clapped as they finished,waltzing off stage with their smiles and huge dresses that swished satisfyingly whenever they took a step.

"Good luck",Prince whispers,squeezing Michael's hand before they went on the small stage in the club. One light shining down on them. One thing that everyone knew about the Jackson family was their love for music but also improve.

As the music started all the boys did their own thing,one span,one did foot work and the other just clicked along with the music, sidestepping. But somehow it was magical to watch them. Been doing their improve for a couple of years now and everyone thought them to be extremely entertaining and talented.

My head is in a spin
My feet don't touch the ground
Because you're near to me
My head goes round and round
My knees are shakin' baby
My heart it beats like a drum
It feels like
It feels like I'm in love

As Michael sang the first part of the song,Prince felt weak in the knees. His hair just right,the hip movements,his smooth thin lips as they almost touched the mic when he got close. Such simplicity in the way he dances but you know you'd probably die if you tried anything like that.They all knew the melody and the small crowd cheering them on helped alot with their confidence.

Ain't been this way before
But I know I'm turned on
It's time for something baby
I can't turn off
My knees are shakin' baby
My heart it beats like a drum
It feels like
It feels like I'm in love

"Damn he looks god in that outfit,tight pants and slightly revealing shirt...oh god",Prince whispered to himself,trying to focus on the dances and not Michael's backside.

My knees shake
My heart beats like a drum
It feels like
It feels like I'm in love
My knees shake
My heart beats like a drum

"My god",Prince whispered as the last notes were sang. "I think I may be in love too",He sighed but it soon turned to a smile as he caught Michael's orbs staring at him. "I just hope he feels the same",Prince pondered,cracking his knuckles as the trio calmly walked offstage but their eyes told on them as they showed only excitement.