~The Tension~

Sorry if there is a mistake in here. I'm not used to typing with nails-

:-:

Daisy was standing inchies away from the two adults in the office. May was on on side holding papal sna examining them. Probably some Russian's file or an agents. Coulson stood the opposite of May with his back to her and her back to him. A gap stood between the two as Daisy with a childish disgust face was inches away from the gap and the two as the stood in a triangle shape, daisy being the tippy top.

She swooshed air in between the small gap and the two adults didn't seem to mind. Just another of her tricks again.

Daisy did this over,

And over.

And over.

And over.

And over again.

By the ti,me she had done it May spoke up.

"Daisy what the hell are you doing?" May said calmly but annoyed through her voice and eyes as she could see, darkness behind them.

"Trying to cut the sexual tension between you too." She stated firmly before doing another hush of wind between the even small gap now.

May and Coulson looked at one another before looking to daisy.

"What?" Coulson said the same tim as May

"Excuse me?" May said the same time as Coulson

"Oh please! Don't act like you dint know!" Daisy said before Shen could gush another wind May stopped her arm from going up. 

"Seriously, we have no clue what you're on about." May said Letting go of the young Inhumans arm.

"I see you two making bedroom eyes at each other >:/! I'm a child here!" She said covering her eyes with oth hands and then walking away but forgetting the door was closed.

"DAISY THE DOOR-" May yelled slightly

BANG, THUD!!

"Ooh...that's gotta hurt--" Coulson seed which got a glare from May.

Diana just ran face first into a door leaving a mark between wher eher eyes met and the bone of her nose. A small bruise was forming.

"Daisy are you okay?" May asked patting her head and daisy rubbed the hurting pot she just crash into, mainly hr nose.

"Perfectly fine. Stupid dor-" She said before getting up and then opening the door before walking out Leaving May and Coulson there alone.

May sighed

"That's why you don't keep the door closed when daisy is here, or anyone else for that matter- Because the that happens." May said point to the door before closing it agaim.

"I'll think about that." Coulson said

"You're a dork." May stated before walking over to him.

"So I've been told." He teased elbowin gher shoulder playfully as she returned a small smile back before turning her attention back to her work.

Maybe the tension wasn't all bad but Daisy took a hard Hit to the door.

:-:

Sorry this was short I got an idea from a post I saw in the bio of  

So that's that!