2 - Fro Yo, Art, and a Spiderman

Start from the beginning

"How about i send a pic of it to you?" i ask, shaking my phone.

his cheeks go pink, "you'll need my number for that."

"Yeah genius, i will," I proceed, handing my phone to him, "put it in."

He takes it carefully and types into my phone. I take a picture of the drawing and send it to him.
"Perfect. I love it!" he says smiling.

"what should I name your contact?" i ask and he shrugs.

"Peter. With a little emoji or something." "Will do," i reply, typing into my phone.

me: {image}

peter🚨: It's so amazing!

me: thank you

————

"so, we will be holding an art competition," explaind my art teacher, Miss Georgia, "i encourage all of you to enter. it'll be a great learning experience. the winner will be awarded with a prize which i do not know of yet."

i smile happily as the kid next to me looked at the drawing of peter on my paper, "that's really good."

"thank you," i grin.

"you'll definetly win this contest," he laughs.

"oh don't get my hopes up," i replied. "Just kidding. Keep it coming. I need the ego boost."

He laughs. "i'm Lip."

"Interesting name. That short for anything?"

"Yeah. Lip plumper. I'm bummed because my sister got Brazillian." He winks. I laugh.

"I'm y/n."

"i'm sure you're gonna be one of the top winners of this contest," he says, scribbling onto his own paper.

"i hope so."

"Yeah, I mean, you're only competition really is Kayla." Lip says, pointing his pen at the blonde across the room. I glare as she fixes her brows in front of her small mirror.

"God, she's in this class?" I groan.

"Her moms the teacher." Lip chuckles and I sigh. "And nepotism is very real."
————

"peter come on!" Yells michelle as we walked down to the fro yo shop.

"Shoot, i gotta tell my dad i won't be home for supper," i say, pulling out my phone.

Dad

me: hey dad i'm going out with my new friends

dad: What? I did not allow this. No dates.

me: dad it's not a date! it's with FRIENDS! we're getting fro yo.

dad: If it's with that peter kid it's a date

me: DAD!

dad: Yeah yeah. Be home by six.

me: kay

———///———

ned and i entered the shop as peter showed michelle the picture i drew.

"that's pretty impressive," she says to me.

"thanks!" i smile as we sit down at a table.