─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

after slater, dustin and erica had found the two sobered up in the bathroom. they scolded them and quickly pulled them up to the door.

the five watched as people exited the theatre, signalising the movie was over.

"and... blend." dustin demanded.

the group stepped out of the bathroom and began walking with some of the movie-goers.

"it is so good!"

"well, shit, that worked." erica told dustin, impressed.

"course it worked. we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." dustin explained.

"uh, dustin."

"what?"

"yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." steve muttered.

"well, we are going to slater's anyways - his parents won't think anything is suspicious." dustin explained.

"dude." slater nudged him.

"why were you asking?" dustin turned to steve.

"well, i might've told them your full name." steve admitted.

"what is wrong with you?" dustin muttered in shock.

"dude, i was drugged." steve defended himself.

"so?"

"so?"

"so, you resist." dustin advised, "you tough it out- you tough it out like a man."

"oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say." steve shot back.

"plus, how come only my name was mentioned?" dustin asked him.

"well, i told them about slater-" steve started.

"dude!" slater gaped at him.

"ah-ah-ah. i said i told them about slater. not aiden." steve clarified.

"dude." slater said calmly, nodding in realisation and relief.

"no fair!"

"guys?"

they all stopped walking when they saw a russian guard talking to a civilian, asking of their whereabouts.

"abort."

the guard glanced over, making eye contact with them.

"abort!" dustin ordered, "abort."

the group began running away, the russian guards hot on their tail.

"shit."

they came to a stop because the escalator they stood in front of was closed.

"okay." robin was first to quickly slide down through the middle of the two escalators.

"come on, come on, let's go, let's go." steve ushered them down.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the russians had made their way to the lower level where the scoops troop were hidden behind a counter. they were communicating with each other in russian and searching the ground floor to find them.

the five were holding their breaths from behind the counter, trying not to be detected. unfortunately, steve had accidentally moved his trainer, making a small squeak. slater pinched him in the side and hoped that the russians hadn't heard.