"so yer sayin' the rest of these people and me are out here cause yer dumbass forgot about some pizza rolls in the oven, and they caught on fire."

"yeah, basically," Atsumu replied.

"I'm kickin' yer ass." Osamu moves around you, and right before he can beat up his brother, you had to intervene because you were too tired to deal with this and left your phone in the building so you couldn't record it.

you try to push Osamu away from Atsumu as Hinata tried to push Atsumu away from Osamu.

you sigh tiredly before speaking. "okay, guys chill, we're all fucking tired, but fighting isn't going to solve anything. unless we put money on who wins, then I can finally buy more animal crossing amiibo figur-"

"what y/n was trying to say is you guys need to calm down until this whole fire situation is fixed, but if you guys did fight, my money would be on Osamu, sorry Tsumu," Hinata said apologetically.

you and Osamu started snickering at Hinata's comment, while Atsumu looked defeated. "Shoyo, how could ya say that?! ya know what-"

"the fire has been extinguished. everyone may go back to their apartments now." the announcement was loud and clear, and everyone started walking back to their apartments, giving your group glares because they already knew it was you guys who started the fire.

"last one inside has to give the other two 500 yen!" Atsumu yelled then pushed you down so you wouldn't have a head start. luckily Osamu caught you before you fell on the ground.

"your brother is a jerk."

"yeah, now ya know what I had to deal with for years," he says, helping you back up on your feet.

"let's just go back inside. I'm fucking tired," you said, walking back to the apartment building with Osamu.

┅┅┅┅

"GIVE ME YER FUCKIN' MONEY," Atsumu yelled, shaking you aggressively once you got inside.

"fine, I'll give you the 500 yen if you pay for all the kitchen appliances I bought that burned in the fire," you remark back, getting close to his face trying to stand your ground.

"touché, anyways I'm tired, night y/n" he messes up your hair before heading to bed.

"it's 3:03 in the morning, but okay" you turn around and see Hinata sleeping on the floor because he didn't have the energy to make it to bed.

"boy be partying too hard." you pick him up and drag him to his room and made sure to tuck him in, but before you left, you made sure to whisper something to Hinata.

"remember to keep your toes in the covers. otherwise, the boogeyman's gonna bite them off."

Hinata shot awake and looked at you, scared. "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BURNING MY PIZZA ROLLS!" you yell back and close his door heading to your room.

you grab your phone to see if you got any messages, and you only see a couple of messages from Hanna and Lev, which you decided to get back to later, but there was one message that caught your eye.

┅┅┅┅

PRETTY BOY AKAASHI 🤩

1:19 AM

hey sorry to tell you this

but you have the wrong number

but whoever that Akaashi person is

they're a jerk for giving u the wrong # >:(

┅┅┅┅