Character Profile ( Author's Notes )

About the Reader:

- i'll be using a name for you readers but do feel free to change it to your own name or y/n if you prefer that more :)

Name: Hailie Charmaine Clarke
Blood Status: Half-Blood ( Father is a muggle )

- She's a Ravenclaw ( I know it doesn't really seem like a "x reader" fanfic but it doesn't matter that much except the dormitory scenes ! )

- i won't put the personalities 'cause i have no idea how to describe her but it will progress as the story unfolds!!

- she has a brother named Hugo Caden Clarke. his primary house is Gryffindor and his secondary is Ravenclaw.

- she also has an older sister but i won't reveal any information about her yet ;)

Changes in Hogwarts

- students don't only have one house. the sorting hat will also sort you to your secondary house. ( as for hailie, she's a gryffinclaw/ravendor )

- you can sleep at your secondary house dorm if you want, there's always a reserved dorm room for you and your fellow housemates from your primary house.

- please note that this is for this world only. this is because it will help me establish the flow more easily.

Timeline and Canon Universe

- i'll try to stick to the timeline and the canon events as much as possible but i won't guarantee that it's as accurate.

- it's a book and movie based plot, i might add in more movie references rather than books but it's only because i tend to forget things from the books and i got the movies memorized already.

- Cho and Ginny might be included in some sort of love triangle or smth !!

- the characters that died in the canon universe, will not die in this story unless i changed my mind or it is needed for the storyline.

More Notes:

- i've been writing for a few  years already but i won't guarantee the best grammar. in fact, expect a lot of typos and grammatical errors. plus, my writing style is still constantly improving as i write more hehe.

- pls don't hesitate to educate me on things that i am still not aware of. ( that is if i do something offensive or wrong hehe )

- i'm not British so i might not add a lot of their slangs.

- slow updates because i have to fit in my schoolwork, and other personal things i'm doing!!

- lastly, enjoy reading !