Draco stopped what he was doing and turned to face me with his face absolutely disgusted that I done what I done.

"I don't know what your problem is malfoy, how can you go from speaking to me then to just ignore me. You have serious issues. Grow the fuck up" I spat at him.

Draco had turned his full body towards me looking at me up and down and raised his eyebrow continuing to look down at me

"You fucking watch who you're talking to Davies, I don't give a shit what you do Lucille, I'm more pissed that I told you to stay away from Theo and now you're in a relationship with him, stupid little girl. I already warned you and I won't do it again." He hissed turning his back to me

"I'm fucking speaking to you Malfoy! Who says I'm in a relationship with Theo huh?I'm not anyone's, oh I also forgot why would anyone want to be with me I'm disgusting right, is that not what you called me in the pub?! " I spat trying to hide the fact that I did want more but I was glad I threw in that disgusting comment he made to me a while back.

Draco turned around quickly and the look on Dracos face was livid a small smirk came over a little bit was he happy that I confirmed I wasn't in a relationship with Theo? Draco then picked up some fruit continued to just walk passed me scoffing.

"Have a good day Davies and for the record I didn't call you disgusting I actually called him disgusting so get it right next time alright!?" he muttered.

I think I need to speak to Theo for sure, I needed to see what we were doing, I needed clarity speaking of which he had came down with his uniform on. Theo looked at Draco walking away from me then came to me for a kiss,

"Will you be there in the stand supporting me love?" Theo questioned

"Yes I will be, I'm sure you will do great today." I smiled back noticing Draco was standing watching us taking a bite of his apple waiting on Theo, he had a raised eyebrow and that unwelcoming look on his face

Luke and Blaise finally came down the stairs then grabbed Theo away from me, before I knew it they went were all away to get ready and it was just us girls left.

My eyes went to the top of the stairs seeing that Sara was wearing Blaises training jumper with his team number on and Belle was wearing Luke's. I only had a Slytherin Jumper I got from Diagon Alley last term but it was so cosy for these games because it can get a little bit cold but I really did wish Theo had left me a jumper out. Sara came down the stairs slowly with a concerned look on her face what was up with her I thought to myself, Sara then rushed down and held my hand when I looked at her she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Luce I want to talk to you about something, It might be all innocent but I don't want to see you get hurt." Sara said to me looking at Belle

"Yeah sure what is it?" I said I could feel my heart beat so much faster, I wanted to pass out.

"Listen to me please when I was with Blaise last night the boys were joking and blaise kind of spat it out by accident I don't know what it is but I love you but please come with me for a minute, my gut is telling me something." She said worryingly

Belle grabbed my hand and I could tell she was concerned with what Sara had just said. We didn't wait about we started to make our way to the boys dorm, everything was going fuzzy for me, something tells me this is going to end badly then we got to the boys room and The smell of muscular cologne hit us in the face we looked around trying to figure out who's bed was who's, Belle knew Luke's and I'm surprised Sara just remembered Blaises.

I looked at the bed closest to me and I knew it was Dracos, everything was kept clean and tidy and his bed was always made, it was the cleanest part of their room funny enough shame his attitude wasn't as clean his aftershave was lying out still how I remembered smelling it off him in the carriage when we got here.