Salami
perfection

3 days later, upon arrival:

"Y/n!!!" Mimi screams, very clearly, once seeing you in the hoop of men. She runs up and hugs you, spinning you around slightly in excitement.

"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" She squeals and you chuckle at her sudden behaviour.

"What about me? You didn't greet me like that when I arrived!" Atsumu grunts and pouts, while Mimi ignores him to focus on you.

"How was your trip?" Mimi asks and lets go of you.

"It was decent," you answer and look around.

You're at a resort of some sort with lifts, snowmobiles and skiers everywhere. Extremely luxurious, not much to complain about.

"Thanks for inviting me here," you say and smile.

"No problem!" she answers and you chuckle. "Anyways, let's go to our rooms!"

-

"Jesus Christ..."

To say that the place is luxurious turns out to be a HUGE understatement. A royalty would blush over this, mildly explaining it. The room is more like a large apartment, glass panels all over the place, an open fire, open architecture and even the plants are thoroughly selected.

"... I've got dibs on the large bed," Mimi says and sprints towards it.

Opposite of Mimi's bed is another one, somewhat lower to the ground.

"Do we not have single beds?" Atsumu questions and inauspiciously lies down besides Mimi.

"Ayo, what are you doing," Suna questions and pulls Atsumu away from Mimi's bed. "Don't you think the girls should sleep in the same bed? It might get uncomfy otherwise."

"No it's fine, Atsumu and I can sleep together," Mimi says with a polite smile while the room falls silent.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait- Not like that you horny bastards!"

Scenarios that happened while you weren't there on the resort; I ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED SOME INFO TO A COMMENT IN THE LAST CHAPTER SO THEY WILL PROBABLY SEE THE FORESHADOWING

Mimi: "Atsumu, I swear to god. I love you yes, as much as a friend can do. But you cook worse than my dead grandpa so no you will not use the kitchen."

Atsumu: "But-"

Osamu: "She's not wrong you know."

———

Suna: "As a thank you for letting us be here, I sincerely give you these flowers."

Mimi: "Aww, thank you Suna! That's very suspicious though..."

Suna: "..."

Mimi: "... What do the flowers mean."

Suna, while giggling: "They are geraniums, don't worry. They stand for thankfulness."

Mimi: *Pulls out her phone to search it up*

Suna, trying his best to hold it in while Mimi's eyes go blank before anger takes over her: "... Please don't kill me."

Mimi: "I'm going to fucking RIP OUT YOUR BALLS SO GODDAMN HARD THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO-"

Akagi, sprinting to get a hold of the fuming Mimi: "Calm down Mimi, calm down!!!"

-----

Mimi: "Atsumu. "

Mimi: "I know you're a pain in the ass."

Mimi: "And that's fine, not everyone is mentally stable."

Mimi: "BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP USING MY SHAMPOO! IT'S FOR CURLY HAIR, NOT HAIR DRIER THAN MY PANTIES AFTER SEEING YOU!"

Atsumu, at the brink of crying: "But it was lavender scented..."

Shirabu, scarily looking at the scene and whispering to Suna: "For how long have they been going on?"

Suna, filming the chaos to send to you: "Lost count a long time ago." 

----

Not me using my prompts from my notebook that I never used here because I find myself extremely funny

Also, I think I'll make a book
with only prompts with characters
from this story (otherwise noted 
from what book/os) because
I have too many ideas and am
too lazy to actually write them
all fully out.