Another mystery?

So it has been a while since chapter 1 was released. I've been really busy so I was struggling to come up with ideas. I hope you like this chapter.

Alex's POV
Hayley has been acting really weird ever since Leo rescued her from drowning. Everyone is really concerned because she's been having really bad nightmares... even when she's awake. Mom and Dad think it's just PTSD but I have a feeling it's much deeper then that. I was on my way to see Leo and check on my sister when I saw two guys just standing outside the lab. I decided to see what they were saying without getting caught. There was a chance that these could be the men that Hayley and Leo had seen on the way back too camp. As a got closer I realized they were speaking a different language. Listening to the ascent, it sounded French. I recorded what they were saying. I could always find someone to translate it.
"Les filles ici ont plus que l'âge dont nous avons besoin." The taller one said. He was around 6'3 and looked about 26. He was skinny though with curly brown hair.
"Super, mais il nous en faut un qui ressemble à la fille de la photo. Le patron la veut vivante et en bonne santé." The short guy said. He was a little on the over weight side but he was short so that could have something to do with it. The thing that worried me the most though was the picture they were holding. It was Hayley with Brooke.

I used Google Translate but this is what everything translates to:
"Les filles ici ont plus que l'âge dont nous avons besoin."(french) "The girls here are around the age that we need." (English)
"Super, mais il nous en faut un qui ressemble à la fille de la photo. Le patron la veut vivante et en bonne santé."(French) "Great but we need one that looks like the girl in the photo. Boss wants her alive and healthy." (English)
I hope you like the second chapter. Which girl should the guys be after, Hayley or Brooke? Let me know if you have any suggestions in the comments.