"Oh," Lilia smirked with a knowing look.

--------

HOST: Let us welcome Royal Sword Academy's performers next!

CHE'NYA: It's Neige's turn~! Good luck, n'yall~!!

NEIGE: Hello, everyone~!!

DWARVES: Good afternoon!

AUDIENCE A: Neige-kun~~!!!
AUDIENCE B: Who are those little children? They're so adorable~!!

(crowd cheering)

NEIGE: Let's all sing together~! "Heigh-ho~!"

-----------------

Silk and Cotton lead Vil to Y/n's waiting room, who was sitting in front of her vanity nervesly. Vil slowly made his way over to her with a slightly tried and strained smile.

"You seem nerves," Vil said simply, " I'm sure you'll do alright."

"Thank you Vil, that was almost encouraging," Y/n laughed weakly," Why are you here?"

"I wanted to do some final touches for your performance, so sit and relax and let me turn you into a masterpiece," Vil smiled as he pulled out a makeup set from the vanity," And you're in twisted wonderland, you are free to show off your most unique features, there are no hunters here."

Y/n sighed nervesly as Vil got close to her face and started to apply all sorts of beauty products to her skin. As he carefully and thoughtfully applied the products, the more he could see Y/n's beauty enhance. As he applied the Eye shadow, he would find himself getting lost in Y/n's natural hypnotic eyes.

When he finished he turned her to the mirror so she could see the final result, her eyes widen in surprise at the outcome. As she did, Vil admired her beauty quietly, seeing someone possibly worthy of being by his side.

"Princess Y/n, it's almost your time," Marcel said from the other side of the door.

"Well, make sure you put on your best performance," Vil said as he offered a hand out of her chair.

"I will, I won't let your efforts go to waste," Y/n smiled as she pointed to her face.

---------------

Y/n nervesly made her way to the side of the stage curtain, The NRC team stared in awe of Y/n's glow up as their hearts fluttered in their chest. On the stage, a silk curtain fluttered down near the back of the stage, as Silk, Cotton, Ferra, and Marcel move all the instruments behind the curtain.

"You'll do great Y/n," Kalim smiled, while Jamil nodded with a calm smile.

"Good luck Y/n, I know you'll be great," Epel smiled confidently at his friend.

"G-good luck," Deuce stuttered.

"Don't screw up," Ace smirked.