TREY: (sighs)... Just watching them is making me nervous. My hands are so sweaty.

CATER: Trey, you're sounding like a dad watching his little children's recital, y'know~?

RIDDLE: I guess our problem children have fulfilled their duties well. I shall pour them a soothing cup of tea when they return home later.

_____________

" I expected nothing less from Vil-san! Such a high-quality performance indeed! It seems like our very own NRC Tribe will gather quite an audience should they decide to perform independent shows," Azul smiled.

FLOYD: Heh~! Beta-chan-senpai looks so cool~ It makes me wanna dance, too~

JADE: Oh yes, Floyd. You love singing and dancing, but why didn't you audition for the VDC?

AZUL: Indeed. If you had become a member, I would have a say in their management choices, too.

" I mean, I wasn't in the mood that time. But, Kani-chan and Umihebi-kun look like they had fun, so maybe I'll try next year," Floyd chuckled

" I am looking forward to that. Though, I am quite sure you might not be in the mood again next year. Moreover, Floyd... Is it not your shift to selling some drinks? You have not been slacking off, have you?" Jade smirked at his brother.

" Hm~? I got bored doing that, so I left it by the entrance. Oh yeah, I also put a sign that says "Take one, free." Floyd whined.

" Come again?! What in the world have you done?! Go and get it immediately!" Azul ordered.

FLOYD: Eh~ Nuh-uh. I'm not in the mood anymore, so Café Floyd is closed for the day.

JADE: (chuckles) Oh my, you have closed? That is a problem, indeed.

AZUL: (sighs)... Really... I will deduct this from your salary, then!

_________-

" Vil-senpai's performance was wonderful as usual, but the first years aren't losing to him either. Not bad at all!" Jack smiled.

" All the program data we used for lighting after rehearsals were so corrupted that I was getting worried for a second there,"

RUGGIE: It's a good thing we managed to restore them, huh.

" I set it to automatically upload back-ups online, so I'm glad it worked. I really dodged a bullet there. I didn't want Vil to pester me. Even though it's a program to be used for the cultural festival, VDC is a special string on its own. And I'm sure that Headmaster's got some tricks up his sleeve, too," Leona smirked.

" I don't really get all that complicated stuff, but the equipment itself wasn't damaged. Only the data was completely wiped out... I wonder what caused all that," Ruggie chuckled.

" Unlike Leona-senpai, the rest of the Athletics Club aren't familiar with all this high-tech equipment," Leona said.

JACK: It would be a good idea to ask Ignihyde to take a look at the equipment later, too.

" A clumsy oaf like you might not have realized it, but there were traces of strong magical energy around the stadium. If I'm not mistaken, it's," Leona sighed.

RUGGIE: What is it?

" No, never mind. We have a lot of work to do today. Let's not add any more than necessary. VDC commenced as planned. That's all we need to think about. Don't you dare slack off until everything's over," Leona ordered?

JACK: Yes! | RUGGIE: Gotcha!

_____________

MALLEUS: Hm, that was not bad at all. It was worth fixing the stage for them.

LILIA: Oh my, Malleus. You seem to enjoy this more than my concerts.

" PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT!!! Lord Lilia's performance is wonderful enough to excite all kinds of audiences!! Moreover, Lord Lilia's singing voice as he rises from the coffin gave me chills!!" Sebek shouted

SILVER: Quiet, Sebek. The next team is about to start.

" I shall enjoy myself until the very end. I do not want to waste a precious invitation, after all. Also, there is one performance I am looking forward to," Malleus said as he turned back to the stage.