ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen

Start from the beginning

Mauricio, wants to attend an Ivy League?

And now, I'm thinking about college applications which should be getting started by this month. Some of the school's deadlines are November while others aren't until February.

"Oh well, maybe you should just talk to Elias yourself," I shrugged and she looked at me as if I grew two heads, "Talk to him about what?" Now I'm the one who's looking at her crazy, "About the kiss. Tell him it won't happen again and to move on from it. I'm sure he'll agree considering you both seem to be freaking out over it. Unless you want something more to happen?"

She went silent for a moment and the sound of our classmates talking took over our hearing.

When she finally did say something, it was not what I expected.

"You're talking like you've done it before..." She trailed off for a second before looking at me with wide eyes, "Did you and Mauricio kiss?"

I blinked at her and I know from the look on my face, I'm practically saying she's crazy with my facial expression.

"No, you bitch, he and I didn't kiss. I meant Easton and me. Remember that both of us kissed then I told him to act like it never happened."

"Oh right, and then a week later y'all was fuckin'."

"I can't stand you," I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Okay fine. I'll do that and hopefully, we don't fuck by next week," She winked at me and I flicked her off, "I hope you like...I don't know...fall off the cliff."

"If I fall, you fall with me."

Anyways, who agreed to that? Cause I didn't.

"Changing the subject. So, went to my mom's this weekend." I gave her a thumbs-up, "Oh god, what happened?" She raised her eyebrows and I sighed, "After we dropped off Lily, she walked over to the car and tried to talk to me. I told Easton to drive off and he did."

The bell rang and we gathered our stuff. Josie waited for me to get up from the chair to finally ask what else happened. But she didn't get the chance to. Instead, she was cut off by the teacher.

"Miss Hernandez, may I see talk to you for a moment?" Mrs. Grandos talked over the commotion of my classmates leaving and I nodded my head, "Sure...uh Josie I'll meet you out there in a bit." Josie gave me a weird look which I shrugged to before she left.

I walked over to Mrs. Gandos's desk and put my backpack on.

"Is something wrong?"

She looked up from her notebook and pressed her lips in a thin line, "Yes, there is. Your skirt is too short. I caught two boys whispering about how they can see the inner place of your thighs."

Is she fucking serious?

I looked down at my skirt and tried to comprehend the fact it's nowhere near past the higher part of the knee.

"It's disruptive and I suggest you wear jeans from now on. Also, please button your shirt more and make sure that tie isn't loose around your neck. You are excused, you may go." She flicked her hand at me and I looked up from my skirt to look at her.