Sid's dress...

They were in bedroom area before the task bell being played

They were in bedroom area before the task bell being played..sana came all gloomy asked to sid...

Sana: m kesi lg rhiii huuu...(twirling)

Sid: ufff! Jaan le legi tu to...esi hot lg rhi h dil kar rha h kha jau tjhe...(biting her neck)

Sana: koi dekh lega mat kijiye...sidharthhh....ummm(moaned at last)

She jerked him feeling someone's arrival....

There came himanshi showing absolute disgust to sana and trying to flirt with sid..

Hk: shukla ji ap to bahut hi superb lg rhe (winking to him)

Sana: sidharth chalo  yaha se logo ko to flirt krne se fursat nhi hot banda dekha nhi ho jese kabhi....ayi badi huh!!(murmured last words to him)

Sid tried to control his laughter...

Then task started...

1st sana told paras to do shefali ki burai or mahira ki beizatti...

Paras: shefali ek no. Ki pagal h usko kuch acting nhi aati vo to bass drama krti h being sophisticated...mahira bade lips wali chipkali h or usko sirf makeup krne ke alawaa kuch nhi aata...

Everyone laughs on his talks and mahira and shefali made angry faces..

2nd sana made sid to do an romantic dance with her...

He came and asked her hand and started dancing with her...

Her hand on his shoulder his hand on her waist he was roaming his hand sensualy on her bare waist...

tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hoonkehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahoonkisi zabaan mein bhivo lavz hi nahi ki jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon

kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahoon
kisi zabaan mein bhi
vo lavz hi nahi ki jinme tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon

He then twirl her and her back touch his chest she rested her head on his front ....