The Feature Presentation

Start from the beginning

"W-well, it's not like I could just stand around with everyone else. People could be in trouble after all." Kyoka replies, scratching at her cheek with one of her free fingers, a slight dusting of a blush on her cheeks.

"C-cool..." Izuku says to himself in a hushed voice, thinking no one would hear him. Unfortunately, having a hearing based quirk, Kyoka could definitely hear him.

'Cool? In what way would I ever be considered cool...?' She thinks to herself, holding her free hand close to heart... Herself... An uninteresting person...

Izuku looks at her in worry, her sudden silence setting off alarms in his head. He goes to speak to her, until a familiar voice cuts him off before he can speak.

"And what exactly are you two doing?" The two teenagers turn to face their homeroom teacher looking at them with his usual tired expression, though also with a tinge of concern as he looks at the area surrounding them. "And why are you holding hands?" Aizawa asks, the two looking at each other in embarrassment.

The two lift their hands held together, as a bashful grin grows on Izuku's face. "Er, well, it's kind of a small story." The greenette explains, as he and Kyoka watch the rest of the class run up behind Aizawa.

And of course, the loudest members of the class, at least in relation to the world of 'romance' (Ashido, Hagakure, Kaminari, and Mineta) began to scream in differing tones, before quickly being silenced by their homeroom teacher tying his capture weapon over their mouths. "I would prefer if I didn't have to deal with a second headache, because I already know that this shit is going to give me a migraine. So, Jirou, Problem Child... What's the situation?"

"Some overly strong pickpocket with a glue quirk blasted one of our hands, I'm not too sure which. Greenie pulled me out of the way of a manhole cover he threw at me, and now we're stuck like this. Guy let slip it lasts for about six hours, and then used a... Diversionary tactic to give us the slip." Kyoka explains dryly, very happily leaving out the fact that the two students talking about the weirdness of the guy was what allowed him to escape.

Aizawa looks at their hands, before glancing back up at the students. "I'm guessing it seeped through your gloves?" He asks, the two nodding in response. The underground hero let out a deep sigh, before turning to the rest of the class. "Change of plans. Instead of it being a simple patrol lesson, we've changed it to information gathering and pursuit." He says, pulling out his phone. "I'm going to give you all limited access to the heronet. Once you have access, use it to find out any information about this surrounding area. Pickpockets usually stick around one spot, and this guy sounds a bit more hazardous than that. You get any info you pass it along to everyone else." He says commandingly, getting nods from the students. He turns back to the two glued students. "Despite your condition, you'll be participating in this as well. Think of it as extra credit." He then begins to walk off. "If any of you happen to find this guy, you have your provisional licenses, so feel free to do as you please." He throws out a strand of his capture weapon, before swinging away.

The majority of the class begins to walk away, though there are some who stick around the two students quite literally stuck in their situation, if only to make comments.

"Man!! It's so unfair that Midoriya is the first one to be holding hands with a girl!" Kaminari exclaims, ruffling up his hair. "Lucky bastard..."

"It makes me enraged!" Mineta shouts, his eyes bulging from his head in an intense stare at the greenette. "Though... It's only Jirou, so it's not too bad." The boy says, causing Izuku to look at him in anger. The boy goes to take a step towards the grape headed pervert, only to be held back by his fellow glue victim.

"Just leave it, Midoriya." She says, her eyes covered by her hair.

"W-why? He said something rude, and I want to know-" Izuku begins, before being cut off by the girl raising her jacks, and placing them in front of his eyes.