CH 13; Queen of royal cuisine

Start from the beginning

Even through that food would take some time to make because they have noodles here and she have to make some. It was nothing for her, it's just a piece of cake, however, she would do everything just to taste a ramyeon again, she would.

As for the Royal Chef Baekhyun, he gave up, he's been stopping the Queen from what she was planning but it's no used, she's just acting as if she didn't heard anything, he's done, he's so done, sitting on a corner, completely pissed off.

~~~

After some few hour of waiting, her food is finally cooked, she's been craving for this the whole time. Baekhyn look at her arrogantly as if her food taste bad, but then, after smelling it, he feels like he wanted to try some to, but he's hiding the fact that it smells and taste so good.

She grabbed some chopstick to try some, and her skills never fail to fill up her eager stomach. Chaeyoung can't deny that the food that jisoo cooked smells so good, she licked her lips as if she wanted to taste some

Jisoo noticed her as she called her and ask, "Wanna try some?" with that, not even answering, Chaeyoung grabbed a chopstick as she attacked her food, leaving jisoo in surprise,however, she did not even bother to ask as she already knew that Chaeyoung is Chaeyoung.

Baekhyung staring at them at the corner wanna try some too, Jisoo noticed him but no, she rolls her eyes as she remembered baekhyun's stares earlier, clearly showing on his eyes that he's mentally insulting her food.

~~~

On the other hand, near the lake, here's jin and jungkook talking about some random things, everything went okay, their convo is okay so far, but then, when Jin bring up something, jungkook casual face earlier turned into an anxious one,

"Hey, I heard from Court Lady Park that you got into a fight with my sister the other day. What happened? Why did you fought with my sister, huh?"

With that, Jungkook don't know what to answer he would surely get a nice beat from his cousin, he thought that if he could change the topic into something interesting, Jin could forgot his question,

"I heard that the King didn't sleep with the Queen the other day. He sleeped with Court Noble, right?"

Chuckling at his own statement, not realizing jin stares at him, when he finally noticed in chocking on the air as he immediately avoid his gaze, both sister and brother are scary, he thought

"Can you please stop talking about that bastard? It's getting me pissed off, all people in the palace are talking about him and I'm so pissed off about it."

Jin annoyingly says rolling his eyes, but then, with jungkook's thick face, he spoke, "So you must be also heard about the king and queen's fought at the royal library, right? Gosh, the queen is really the worst person i knew---"

He stopped realizing his idiotness, slowly turning his eyes on his cousin who was giving him a deathly glare, clearly messaging that 'jungkook is dead, really dead' within just his eyes

Jungkook gulp as he laugh forcefully clearly avoiding the topic and his cousin's gaze, "Oh i think i need to go now. See you laterrrr"

With that, he ran off his ass not wanting to stay with jin any longer, he might kill him, really. Jin is really scary especially when he's angry and Jungkook don't want to be the reason about his cousin's angryness that why he ran his ass off.