Wikipedia

Heyo everyone!

Yes, I needed more funny shorts I could make! This will be like updated randomly but this was so funny and I wanna write comedy and fluff! Anyways here ya go!

(Edited a few things here)

Yours Truly,

Echo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy already hated the afterlife. It wasn't because of his crazy 3 roommates here but it was because he had no idea how to check on the living and because this place was a blank white void!? There was nothing to do and he had no idea how anything worked here!

He had died two days ago according to Wilbur who was not Ghostbur and was odd. Schlatt was here but now that he was sober he was pretty cool. The last was Mexican Dream and honestly, he missed the guy even if he was a crazy drug addict speed runner who reminded him of Quackity.

He walked over to where the group was sitting, well floating more like it, in a circle. Schlatt somehow had a computer which he was speedily typing into. Tommy had to figure out how he did this shit because he needed a distraction here especially if he couldn't go back to the living. He had asked Wilbur about that but he had just shrugged and said he had no clue how. Apparently, Ghostbur had been an accident and out of their odd group only Big M wanted to return.

Tommy did remember that Mexican Dream had started some small country with Quackity, Sapnap, and George called Mexican L'Manburg but with exile, Dooms Day, and then the Eggpire shit he didn't know what had happened to the place. Wilbur was playing Uno with Big M and they waved him over to them. "Go fish Wilbur Soot! I have 1 red cocaine! Hit or Miss Bitch Boy!!!" Tommy blinked at them blankly having no fucking clue what the fuck was going on.

Wilbur grinned and pulled out 3 blue cards, "Ohhohoho I put three blues in the offensive position Dre! Fight that one bitch!" Big M shrieked in fear and started to shuffle in his 30 CARDS!? Tommy blinked in pure confusion and decided to see what the fuck Schlatt was doing with the computer.

"What are you doing?" He tilted his head as he asked and Schlatt glanced at him before calmly replying, "I'm editing articles." Tommy blanked and mumbled, "What..." Schlatt pointed at his laptop, "This is Wikipedia." Tommy chuckled nervously because he had no fucking clue why he had fucking Wikipedia in the afterlife.

Big M suddenly appeared next to him and the Uno cards seemed to have disappeared, "The free online encyclopedia that anyone from the afterlife can edit!" Tommy honestly couldn't help it and a large grin spread across his face from how crazy this all was. But this was an every day for him now he guessed. 

"So this is- We have- We host Wikipedia at the afterlife?" An egg from nowhere landed on Schlatt's head and Tommy just stared, "Yo an egg just dropped on your head bitch." He pointed at his head and Schlatt shrugged before going back to his work. "Yeah, it's okay." He grumbled out while typing.

Wilbur suddenly popped out of nowhere and stood next to Tommy while proudly declaring, "Wikipedia is how we earn 73 percent of our pizza money!" Tommy had no fucking clue why they needed money in the afterlife or where they were going to even buy pizza. Although he did remember a few things and he raised an eyebrow at his older brother who was grinning at him, "From the donations for Wikipedia? Wait so we're just lying to the living! Why do we own Wikipedia!?"

Big M turned to him and smiled under his mask while titling to the side looking way too smug, "Why don't you own Wikipedia Tommy?" Tommy groaned barely controlling himself in this oh so stupid and confusing conversation with these idiots. "Cause no one owns Wikipedia!? I thought it was a fuckin property of everyone!?" Big M smiled smugly at him, "You thought wrong my good bitch~" 

Tommy pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He then turned to Schlatt, "So are you- You're editing articles. What article are you editing?" Schlatt looked at him clearly annoyed at being interrupted, "I said umm... You died."

Tommy blanched and shut down for a second getting a small flashback to his death. The pain of being beaten by his worst nightmare before quickly shaking his head to remove those memories. He nervously laughed, "I don't- I don't have a Wikipedia article. What Wikipedia article did you edit my death into!?" Schlatt suddenly grinned cheekily at him, "All dogs go to heaven 2 bitch!"

They were all silent for a minute before all four of them burst out laughing. Once they eventually calmed down Tommy and Schlatt worked together to cause more chaos on Wikipedia. Wilbur and Mexican Dream got back to their weird game of Uno screaming at each other. It was good here and in some weird way, he was healing.

Meanwhile on SMP almost everyone was going through trauma at his death and Dooms Day after math. The Eggpire was taking over and Techno wanted more anarchy. I wonder what will happen next!