Story 1

Today was your 3 year anniversary with your caring, loving, sweet cute boyfriend Xiaojun. And you were getting ready for your date he texted saying

- Baby Dragon ❤
            Get ready for the suprise I have for you. I'll pick you up at 5

- Y/N
             Ok baby see you later love you

- Baby Dragon ❤
               I love you too see you later baby

Xiaojun POV
   I was at the beach with Y/N's family getting ready for the suprise. I set up a little wooden hut with a candle light dinner. I told her family to hide and put the ring in my pocket hoping she would say yes. I got into my car and started driving.

Y/N POV
   As I put on this black dress that hugs my body nicely defining my curves I put on these silver sparkly heels. I did some light makeup and put on some sliver jewelry.

     It was now 4:55 so I went outside to see Xiaojun pull up and get out the car. He came to me and said "You look beautiful as always." And kissed you making you blush. "Let's go." He said opening the door for you. You get in the car as you thanked him.

     About 20 minutes later you arrived at the beach. He came to your side of the car and opened the door you thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled as he put on a  blindfold on you "No peeking." He said "Ok baby." You said smiling.

     About 5 minutes of walking. You arrived at the location. He slowly took off your blindfold revealing a beautiful candle light dinner. You looked at him and smiled saying "Baby you did this for me? Its beautiful thank you baby." "Just like you." Xiaojun said.

     After you guys finished dinner and watched the sunset. And were about to have dessert Xiaojun stood up and took something from his pocket and got done on one knee. You couldn't believe what was about to happen you felt tears in your eyes. Xiaojun started talking "Y/N you are the most beautiful girl I have ever meet right when I saw you I knew you were the one you make me happy you cheer me up when I'm sad or having a bad day. So Y/N (your last name) will you make me even more happy and marry me?" You were full on crying and saying "Yes yes yes." He put the ring on your finger and kissed you.

     What made you cry even more was that your family popped out. Your whole family came up to you and smiled. Congratulating you and Xiaojun wishing you guys the best.

     After that you and Xiaojun had your wedding and had 2 kids. And lived happily ever after.