atsumu
kawa babe what's the tea pls

oikawa
i can't tell you 🤕🤕
BAHAHAH JK JK

atsumu
I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO MURDER YOU

oikawa
HAHAHAH
okay so-
the feedback is mostly good except for like those weird homophobes or fetishizers BUT get this
so you know that girl everyone thought sakusa was going to get with???
so she tweeted something like totally back handed passive aggressive type thing and like she obvi like saku-kun but you're way better than her
OMG guess what she just tweeted

atsumu
what???

oikawa
she just posted "i can't believe he'd rather be with some blonde"
LIKE???
THATS TOTALLY AIMED AT YOU HAHAHAH

atsumu
OMG SJCUVUA
FR?? HAHAH

oikawa
YEAH HAHAHAH

atsumu
dnxjjd i gotta go omi is coming back
bye kawa babeee

oikawa
bye tsumu babeee

atsumu tossed his phone down and reached his arms out to his fiancé in a grabby motion.

"i'm not carrying you dumbass," kiyoomi chuckled.

"c'mon omiiii," the blonde whined.

the raven rolled his eyes and threw the blonde over his shoulder ignoring the whines and protests of being carried like a "fuckin doll".

once laid down and half asleep against his boyfriend atsumu thinks of the girl who made a totally passive aggressive comment about him on social media.

like what was her problem? there's tons of hot guys who could easily satisfy her needs why does she need to throw a hissy fit over his omi.

atsumu looks up to his boyfriend's sleeping face and smiles softly.

"my omi," he whispers to himself and then nuzzles closer falling asleep.

the next morning the couple stood in the kitchen, sakusa next to the open cabinet, and atsumu next to the open box on the counter.

"hey omi?" the faux blonde asked handing his boyfriend a glass cup.

"what's up?" the raven asked.

"you remember that girl? um sara.. sara hano?"

"mhm, what about her?"

"what do ya think about her?"

sakusa shrugged, "she's cool i guess. why?"

"hm i dunno, just didn't think she'd have a thing against blondes," atsumu shrugged continuing handing sakusa glasses.

"when did you look at twitter?" sakusa dead panned.

"i didn't."

"you had to have looked."

"i didn't."

"then how'd you see it?"

"oikawa told me," the blonde smiled. "i don't see the big deal omi, sara is the one who was acting immature. and i'm sure everything else is fine too i don't care about the hate stuff- well i do, lol but whatever i still have you."

"you're right tsumu, you'll always have me. and i guess if you think you're really ready to look you can, but remember don't take any of the stuff people say to heart," kiyoomi stated and atsumu nodded.

once they were done unpacking they showered and then laid down.

"i'm so tiredddd," the blonde whined moving closer to his boyfriend.

"me too," sakusa agreed rubbing comforting circles on his boyfriends back underneath his shirt.

"omi?"

"hm?"

"when can we get a dog?"

"when do you want a dog?"

"soon.."

"okay."

"what type of dog do ya want?"

"what type of dog do you want?"

"a golden retriever or a german shepard or a border collie or-"

"tsumu."

"hm?"

"shut up or i'm gonna smother you with a pillow."

"oh.. okay."

a few minutes passed.

"omi?"

"what atsumu."

"i love ya."

sakusa sighed although he had a lazy smile on his face, "i love you atsumu, now seriously shut the fuck up."

and like that the two fell asleep with atsumu's face smothered in his boyfriend's chest to keep him quiet.

heyy
it's been a little while since i posted and this has kinda been a work in progress

i hope you guys liked this and i'll try to update more consistently :)