She came running in and saw my state. She rushed over to me and held me her arms.

"Baby what happened?" She asked in a soft voice, trying to calm me down. After a few minutes, I calmed down enough to tell her what happened.

"JJ and I had sex last night." I told her bluntly. This only confused her more. So I continued, "It was amazing. He was sweet and gentle at the beginning but he got super rough. My whole body hurts Kiara." She knew this was serious because I never used her full name. I always told her how it was too long.

"Then why are you so distraught? I mean it seems you had a good time." She tried to joke but it only made me feel more disgusted.

"It was bet."

She tensed and looked shocked, "What?"

"The whole thing. The relationship, the kisses, the hanging out, everything was just a bet to sleep with me. I was just another body for him. He said that I was chubby and too clingy. He said how I was awful in bed. He said he was excited to break up with me. He even said how this girl gave him her number and he wanted to go out with her. The only thing he liked about me was my boobs. I feel absolutely disgusting Kiara. I wish I never met him. I wish I never met any of them. I wish I never known them." I sobbed into her. She rubbed my back and played with my hair. I felt her tense when I said them.

"What do you mean them? Who made the bet y/n?" I sniffled and looked her in the eye, "Who do you think?" I asked. Her face paled.

"John b and Pope. I heard John b and JJ talking. John b and Pope made a bet that JJ couldn't sleep with me and make me fall in love with him. I was worth $50." I told her. Kiara brought me back into her embrace.

"Those fuckers." She muttered.

"Y/n don't you dare listen to them okay? I know that's hard because your brain likes to fuck you over," I laughed. She's right though, total overthinker, "But you are not chubby at all. Y/n you work out like four times and week and you surf and play a sport. You are beautiful. Plus JJ's not wrong." What? I thought she was on my side, "Your boobs are real-" I cut her off, "Kiara! Stop it!" I laughed. She always knew what to say even it was gross.

"How about this, you go take a shower, freshen up while I get us some food?" I nodded my head. I wanted to wash on JJ's touch. The touch that used to calm me down now made me feel utterly disgusting.

Kie POV

I'm gonna kill them.

They hurt y/n. Sweet and innocent y/n. I feel nothing but hatred for them right now. I can't believe this. She was a virgin! They knew how important that was to her. She wanted to do it with someone special! Not be a fucking pawn in their fucked up game.

I told y/n I was going to get food, which was true but I had to make a pit stop. I walked straight up to the door of the chateau, I knew everyone would be here. Since we had originally made plans to go out.

"You guys have some real fucking explaining to do." I told them. They were all in the kitchen. They all looked up at me in confusion.

"What are you talk about? Is everything okay? Where's y/n?" Pope asked me. I was so disappointed in each of them. How could they do this?

"What the fuck is wrong with you three? How could you do that?" I voiced my thoughts. Pope seemed like he knew what I was talking about since his face fell. Yet the other two dimwits didn't have a clue.