Johnny snapped his neck into their group's youngest and wore the most serious expression. "Tell me what the heck is going on with you, Hyuck. We might help."

"Please, just don't mind me as much as you can. I am just-" Surprisingly, the man's sweet honey-like voice cracked. Mark who was just being sentimental turned extremely worried to get that he was crying. "Don't mind me.. please. I am just remembering her name."

"Why?" asked Johnny with a softer approach this time.

"I'm scared the opponent will use their ability or any potion that will make me forget her. I don't want to forget her." Donghyuck looked up, shrugging his head aggresively to get rid of his tears racing down. "Who would like to forget an amazing person's existence? Who would like to forget Y/N's existence? It's not me. It's not Haechan Lee."

Already drowned in poor hope, the room felt like it turned even more colder.

Except for one person.

Amidst the heavy weight of extreme pain from each of them, Sicheng suddenly nudged Jaehyun.

Sicheng was definitely unconscious earlier. He was the main target that should be asleep for a long time; for some reasons.

Having the silence to contemplate with this situation, Sicheng came up with a tiny plan, that also reasons why he have to be unconscious earlier.

Because he is the starting line.

"Jae, can you hear me?" He asked in a low tone, still feeling weak — but his mind refuses him to just stay still.

"Yeah, yeah. I do," mumbled by Jaehyun back.

"I'm gonna heal you first then try to regain your strength. We have to move out here. Try to use Telekinesis to discharge us from the limbs of the chains. Got it?" Sicheng asked, barely being able to even move his neck for the chains are all over his body. The purpose of it was to make him extremely be in place and that will eventually stop him from healing anyone, but his determination is beyond those.

Jaehyun gulped in his throat, answering with his raspy voice. "G-Got it. But.. can you?"

"Of course I can. I'm dying to see Y/N safe and sound." The Healer mumbled back.

Jaehyun only looked at him before closing his eyes, trying his best to hold on the slightest hope with your name.

He once again gulped thickly, his dimples faintly showing as a detail. "H-How will you heal me? You are all tied up in chains."

"My finger's sticking," Sicheng shut his eyes as he struggle to wriggle the smallest finger of his' to catch Jaehyun's attention which eventually workes. "It will take long to heal you using this hell situation with my finger the only source for contact, but it can still heal you."

"Mmh. Let's try." Jaehyun took a deep breath before approaching Sicheng, wrapping his palm around it.

The soothing feeling once again take over with the guy. He was longing for this. He was longing to be healed.

But with the thought of his brother getting weaker as an exchange, it suffocated him.

While everyone was in their own aching world, suddenly, Jaehyun pulled his palm away. It made everyone else that has the power to react flinch.

supernaturals [nct 127 x  reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें