Hardin: Hey Ally 

Me: Whats up? 

Hardin: Did you want to go to the  movies tomorrow?

Me: I can't

Hardin: oh okay, well can we hangout soon? 

Me: Just friends? 

Hardin: Just friends 

Hardin was everyone's popular crush at my high school, he was man candy to every women who could walk there. Of course, since he could get everyone and anyone he cheated on me. With Melissa, the popular slut at school. I'm sure she's slept with half of the school. I of course would never say that to her face.  

I woke up smelling pancakes and all types of food. I look at my alarm, 8 in the morning who's cooking at 8 in the morning?  I quickly jump out of bed, placing my feet into each slipper. Somethings wrong, My parents do not get up at 8 in the morning. Especially to cook breakfast. I run down the stairs, noticing a boy in the kitchen. My mom cooking and my dad reading the newspaper.  My eyes went huge. He was defiantly my age and very good looking. He had green eyes and fluffy brown hair that fell perfectly in place. I shook my head no. 

"A-Are you-" 

"Geez Ally! Give a woman a little warning" my mom said startled. She was cooking all types of food. 

"Dylan, I'm Dylan" he said putting his hand out so I can greet him.  

"I-I'm Allison, but I go by Ally" I stated slowly as I shook his hand. His hand was veiny and muscular. He was quite tall too. 

"Cute slippers" he smirked while biting into his bagel. I looked down at my slippers which were my pink and white bunny slippers. My face lit up and turned a bright red. 

"Thanks, I use them to seduce people" I gave him a friendly smile. He laughed and continued to eat. 

I walked over to my mom who was meal prepping and I whispered, "Why is he here, I thought he didn't land until 3" 

"Yeah, there was a change in plans. Your father and I have to leave earlier than we hoped so we had to put him on a plane last night" she whispered back. 

"Thanks for the heads up" I said as I picked a piece of food out of the pan she was cooking in. "Stop that, this is for the both of you until Thursday" she swatted my hand away from the pan. 

"You guys won't be back until Thursday?" I said is disbelief. How are they going to leave me with a complete stranger until Thursday. 

"Yep" my dad said while popping the 'p'. 

"That means more time for us to catch up" Dylan flashed a friendly smile back at me, but I know that's just a show for my parents. He was not going to give a single fuck about getting to know me or 'catch up' with me once they leave.  

"Great" I said sarcastically and dragged my feet upstairs. 

"Are you not going to eat?" my mom practically yelled up the stairs. "Yeah, in a bit. I'm gonna change" I yelled back.  I put on my black crop top that had spaghetti straps, some khaki straight legged jeans and doc martins.  A few minutes later I opened my room door and there he was, flashing a surprised look. He looked me up and down and noticed my cleavage. 

"Did you need something?" 

"I-I uh yeah, the foods ready" Dylan said slowly. He then walked down the stairs with me as if he was giving me a house tour, I quickly walked around him.  

My mom started grabbing her luggage and purse, "Alright so I've meal prepped for you guys, I made breakfast. The house is clean, there's emergency money in the cookie jar. We have to go" she motioned for my dad to hurry up. 

"I already called the uber, let's go George!" my mom announced, sounding rushed. 

"I'm going, I'm going" he quickly drank the rest of his coffee. 

"Bye guys, behave. Call me if anything and make sur-" 

"Yeah, Yeah. They're 17. They know what to do if there's an emergency" my dad was now rushing my mom. They always do this, they make it seem like marriage is hell but they love each other and it shows. 

The door shut behind them and it was now just the two of us. There was silence for a good minute. 

"They might seem like a pain in the ass, but you'll get use to it" 

"Yeah, my parents were the same way" his smile was now nowhere on his face. 

Shit, I forgot that's the whole reason why he's here. 

"Yeah, I-I uhm I'm sorry for your parents, I mean I-I'm sorry about you know y-your parents and all. I didn't mean like... y-you know what I meant right? I-" 

"Yeah I know what you mean Ally, it's fine" he sounded hurt 

"No no, I'm sorry. I'm not good with um.." 

"Dead people?" he raised his eyebrow in confusion. 

"Uhh, yeah" I said in embarrassment. This was our first actual conversation and I blew it. 

He started to burst out in laughter. I was genuinely confused, there wasn't anything funny about what just happened. 

"Umm a-are you okay?" 

"Yeah..you.. just got...so awkward.." he said between each laugh. I let out a nervous chuckle. 

"I-um anyway, is there anything you wanted to do today?" 

He looked me up and down, and pulled me in by wrapping his arm around my waist. My hand was on his chest and we were looking into each others eyes as I tried and processed what had happened.

"You" his voice dropped an octave and he was eyeing my lips.  My face imminently felt warm. 

"Um excuse you horn dog -I don't even know you" I said as I pushed him away. I was right about not knowing him but he sent shivers down my spine. 

"I was just kidding princess" he let out a smirk. 

I glanced at him as he started to look around the kitchen, "Don't call me that" 

He laughed as if I said something funny, "I thought I heard them say something about 'emergency money'?"  

"Yeah, it's for emergencies" 

"I have an emergency" he let out a sigh followed along with puppy eyes. 

"And what's that?" 

"Forget it" he slammed a drawer shut. He ran upstairs and shut his room door. I couldn't tell if he hand an idea or if he got annoyed.  Of course I wouldn't be able to tell, I don't even know him.