------------------------------------------------------------
(At the Apartment)
(7:30)

"Stop pacing you will be fine." Siete stated in a bored tone.

"How can I be calm. I am meeting the people I am supposed to be spending the rest of my life with. What if they dont like me? What if they reject me? Oh god, what if they reject me." Odessa questioned.

The girl who became like her sister in less than 24 hours walked up to her and stopped her. "Odessa Ray Devero you are going to be perfectly fine. Si and I will be there the entire time. And they are going to love you."

"Flora's right dessi." Siete agreed.

"Ok its 7:35 we need to go." Odessa said. "Ok I'll drive." Siete said while grabbing the keys.

--

After a fast car ride the three girls pulled up to the tower. Once giving the car to the valet. Walking into the lobby Odessa started to get extremely nervous. "I can't do this." She exclaimed Stopping in her tracks while walking to the reseptionist.

"What do you mean?" Siete asked while also stopping a few paces.

"I-I- what if they dont like me or things i'm an abomination because i have so many, like some of the other people i've met."

"Fuck those people." A new voice said.

Spinning on her hell she came close to face with a beautiful tall girl wearing grey slacks with a matching grey blazer.

"Hi I'm MJ, your Odessa right?"

"I-i- um yes, hi, you look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you, you look beautiful as well," MJ said, making her cheeks turn a light rose color. "Well we better get going up and hope they don't yell at me for being late." MJ said, addressing the three girls.

"She's right let's go." Flora said pushing me towards the elevator after MJ showed the receptionist that they were good to go.

Stepping into the elevator, a new voice greeted the 4 women. "Miss. Jones, Miss. Williams, and Miss. Hastings, 24th floor for the diner I'm presuming. Ah and Miss. Devero, lovely to meet you, as the rest of you ladies, I'm F.R.I.D.A.Y Tony Starks and the towers A.I." 

"Nice to meet you too." they all responded.

Up on the 24 floor the entire team were told that the Three girls and the woman and also non binary person were on their way up, sending them into a frenzy. The rest of the guardians, Ned, Harley, Morgan and Cassie were going to be enjoying this.

*Ding*

Odessa took one more deep breath in before the doors opened and MJ stepped out first followed by her two friends, then her. Walking into the common area she was met with some familiar faces and some not so familiar faces all standing in silence staring at her astonishing beauty.

"Hi there darling." Valkyrie broke the silence.

"Hey"

///////////////////////////////////////
Authors note

Hi everyone I am so sorry for not getting this chapter out sooner. I will try to get them out faster.

Anyway thank you so much for 3k reads. I have like a bunch of things I want to happen in the later chapters and I was thinking of adding a new female character who is going to have like powers and I would like to make her a person of color so I could have that badass powerful female with amazing powers like a Monica Rambeau so if you have any face claim ideas for her I really would like them them. So that is something to come for the later chapters. But I started reading duplicity and WOW it's so good. But I need fanfic recommendations so yeah have a great day
Oh and I. The comments if you want tell me about your self.

And for the new character I don't know who she is but I was thinking her

Vote
Comment
Follow
🌙✨