Blueberry

Aria's POV
"Aria come on we are going to be late " . My friend Kira said .I'm Aria Valentino ,23 years old and I live with my best friend Kira .My parents died on a car accident when I was 18 .Since then I had to work for myself . I meet Kira in a club and she became my best friend .Now we live together in New York and I'm being late for work .
"Coming " I sad as I run downstairs.
Christian's POV
"I don't care how you do it go and get her or I will have your head " I was talking to Zane be is my best friend but also my thief. He can steal everything in five minutes. I'm Christian Castello the boss of the biggest Mafia in Italia" The  Empire ".
Aria's POV
I was cleaning the tables and I told Kira I had to go to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom I wasn't feeling good .My head was hurting so much and all I remember is that everything went black . I was sitting in a chair,my heands were tied and I couldn't see anything. Then I heard a man saying :" I think she's awake".
A moment later I saw two men sitting and one of them said:"Hi,I'm Zane you're gonna be safe with us " .
I started crying . Then i realised that I was in a plane .
"Where are we going ?" I asked as tears were falling down my face .
" We're going to Sicily.Our boss is waiting for you ."Zane said  while smileing .
I saw the sun setting and it was beautiful . At that momet i remembered Kira .
"Where is my friend ??!" I ask
" She's fine.Don't worry we took care of her ."      
30 minutes later we reachd a big house .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My first and last love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें