Chapter I

"Dream Interpretation is the process of assigning meaning to dreams. In many ancient societies, such as those of Egypt and Greece, dreaming was considered a supernatural communication or a means of divine intervention, whose message could be unraveled by people with certain powers." (wikipedia)

"Dream interpretation is the... Tssskk" napabuntong hininga si Vice na para bang gulong gulo na sa mga binabasa niya. He has been sitting on his desk inside his office for ages now trying to research about his creepy dreams, as he described.

JM Viceral or Vice for short is living in a high definition world but thinks that his life is full of mystery due to his dreams which he refers as "Creepy". 99.9% of his dreams come to reality, and it happens randomly. May mga panahon na nagugustohan niya ang mga ito, but he started hating everything about his dreams when that time came ng bigla nalang niyang napaniginapan ang kaniyang ama sa hindi kanais- nais na pangyayari.

Vice was walking towards the hallway seeing no one with him, lakad lang siya ng lakad hanggang sa makarating siya sa isang di kalayuan. It was vivid, and it made him startled. He can't see the person clearly lying in the hospital bed, pero iba ang pakiramdam niya. He was trying to wake himself up, he was aware that he was dreaming, he was aware that the person in that hospital bed is in trouble. He had been trying to fight with that dream, pinipilit niyang gumising, pinipilit niyang di makarating sa kinaroroonan ng taong nakaratay sa kama, he was trying to pull his feet, but he can't. He can't. He cried when he reached and saw the person lying clearly. It was his father, his lovely father whom he loves.

Pilit pinakalma ni Vice ang kaniyang sarili ng maalala niya ang nangyari sa kaniyang ama. He hated himself knowing he didn't have the idea on how to help his father that time. After that dream, he could still see his father, caressing his mother, loving him and his sister. He was totally clueless when that dream would happen, till it happened 5 years ago. He was begging then to God not to let it happened, and someone told him that everything happens for a reason, and asked that person if what could be the reason. The person became speechless. Vice never blamed God of what happened, but he couldn't understand the reason why he has to dream about the things that are going to happen. Once he asked his father about it, and his father gave an unbelievable answer na hanggang ngayon ay di pa rin niya pinaniniwalaan at kung may katotohanan ba talaga ang sinabi ng kaniyang ama bago ito nawala.

Alarm Clock Buzzing!

Ramen- Kim chi- Bacon and Ham make my day fatty ahead.

Wooop, slurp, burp, ahhh, Delicious!

Ramen- Kimchi- Bacon- and...

Inis na pinatay ni Karylle ang nakakagutom na alarm ni Chewy at padabog na ginising ang katabi.

"Hoy!" sabay sapak sa ulo. "Gumising ka nga, ano bang trip ng alarm tone mo?"

"Ano bang problema ng alarm tone ko sayo?" Namumungay matang sagot ni Chewy.

"Wala!"