40 The Photoshoot

Start from the beginning

Naunang nakalapit si Gigi kay Glaiza dahil may kausap sa phone si Kendall. Walang pasintabing yumakap si Gigi ng mahigpit at hinalikan sa labi si Glaiza.

Napaluwag naman ng hawak si Rhian sa kamay ni Glaiza but her panda hold her hand tighter not letting her hand go.

" Gi please stop. I'm with my girlfriend"--sabi ni Glaiza at bumaling ang tingin ni Gigi kay Rhian at pinagtaasan lang siya ng kilay.

" Since when? Is she your new girl toy? Is she good in bed ?"-tuloy tuloy na insulto nito.

" I love her!"-yun na lang ang tanging nasabi ni Glaiza.

Gigi was stunned. She didn't expect that Glaiza just hit her directly with just 3 words.

" I don't believe you!and you remember this I will never allow anyone to have her."-duro nito kay Rhian.

" Don't you dare point your finger on me! Sorry to tell you but she's already mine and any woman who has the intention to take her away from me I swear to God you'll go back to where you came from lying in a coffin!"-matapang na sagot ni Rhian.

" Let me remind you that I'm not the only one who wants to steal Glaiza away from you. Let's see what you've got"-irap sakanya ni Gigi at balewalang umalis.

Napahinga ng malalim si Rhian. She just felt that someone is looking at her intently. It's her. The one and only Kendall Jenner whose obsess to her panda. Napapikit siya ng mariin dahil sa tensyon na namamagitan sakanila.

Napalunok ng palihim si Glaiza ng tumapat sa harapan niya si Kendall.

Nagulat si Glaiza ng mamukhaan ang kasama ni Kendall na walang iba kundi si Patricia na matiim na nakatitig sakanya.

" Is that Patricia?What is she doing here?"-tanong ni Glaiza sa isip niya. Naagaw ang atensyon ni Glaiza ng magsalita ang kaharap.

" Gigi kissed you and your girlfriend just watch over you. So I guess, it's fine with her if I kiss you too!"--smirk nito kay Rhian.

" Ken please don't!"-pakiusap ni Glaiza.

" I've been looking for you G. You don't know how much I wanted to be with you, but you're hiding from me! Is it because of her!"-matalim ang pinukol nitong tingin.

" You know the reason why! so don't pretend as if you don't know. I don't wanna be associated with you anymore."-madiing sabi ni Glaiza.

Pagkarinig sa mga sinabi ni Glaiza ay tumigas ang anyo nito.

" I won't stop until I get what I want. I'm Kendall Jenner and no one can ever resist me, even you Glaiza!"-galit na sabi nito.

" Didn't you here what Glaiza said? You're just making yourself desperate and pathetic!"-Rhian butt in.

" Who do you think you are? You're just one of her woman in bed are you? She will be mine in no time!"

" Ken stop! She's not just my woman!"-bahagya ng tumaas ang boses ni G.

" I will have you no matter what it takes G. Put that in your mind!"-at bigla niyang sinibasib ng halik si Glaiza.

Pilit kumakawala ni Glaiza at bahagya niyang naitulak ito.

" Don't you dare do that again!"-banta ni Rhian na namumula na ang mukha sa tinitimping galit.

" What you'll gonna do huh! don't tell me what to do bitch!"-sampal ni Kendall kay Rhian.