‹ chapter four ›

Start from the beginning

I excused my self and went back to the village, it was already morning. I spotted Kazumi walking around.

And so I jumped down from the roof and landed quietly behind him, he turned around and saw me.

My eyes widened as I tilted my head, his eyes widened too.

"He sensed me? That's strange, I covered my smell and sounds" I muttered as I grabbed my chin and looked down at the ground.

" Y-you.. Satoko.." He said while pointing at me.

I hummed and looked at him.

"Oh! She's alright, I came here to heal your wounds" I bowed and started to walk closer to him.

Though he back up, he soon stood still. I smiled and placed my palms infront of his chest.

A faint green light came out and his wounds started to heal, when finished. I beamed and patted his head.

"I've already explained the situation to Satoko's parents, they didn't believe me at first but they did eventually" I explained.

Kazumi kneld(?) in front of me and started apologising, I panicked and told him to stand up.

"If I were cautious enough that night.. - he sniffled - maybe.. maybe then you didn't get beaten up too.. " He cried.

I sat there for a couple of seconds till he finally calmed down, I smiled once again and started to leave.

' You're wrong Kazumi, the demons didn't get to touch me, neither did her parents. He showed up on the way'

I thought as I balled my fists, even if I am able to kill him alone, I still can't.. he's my relative after all.

‹ lemaw time skip ›

I arrived at the wisteria house and told Satoko about the well being of Kazumi, she cried while I was explaining.

Finally, two days had passed, and so I brought her back to their village. She thanked me for saving her and ran towards their house.

I waited outside for her to come back out, since she told me to wait. The family hugged each other, making me feel an irritating feeling.

I clenched my jaw and balled my fists, taking a few deep breaths and calming down.

Satoko finally came out with her parents.

"We're sorry for not believing you at first, we now trust you to not do any foolish things to Satoko" The father bowed.

" Please tell Kazumi to come here after they meet up, we'd like to apologise to him" the mother bowed.

" Okay, and please don't bow" I told them.

They hugged me and watched me jump away from their house, I arrived at scene just as Kazumi asked the demon where they took Satoko.

'Dude, didn't I tell you she's safe?'

I complained in my mind as I watched them.

"Satoko? Who are you talking about?" The one horned demon asked.

He then opened his kimono, showing the hairpins of the young females that they devoured.

"If that girl's hairpin is in this collection, them that means I've already devoured her" The one horned demon said.

" But judging by the statement you said just now, that man's relative took her before we could even take her hairpin for the collection" The one horned demon stated with an annoyed voice.

Tanjiro's veins showed up as he looked at the hairpins of the devoured girls, the two horned demon took this chance and appeared near Tanjiro.

Aiming his hand at his head, fortunately, Tanjiro snapped out of his daze and dodged.

The attack destroyed a wall and Tanjiro tried to slice the demon's arm, but he missed, again.

' I'm getting tired of just watching in the side line'

I mentally whined as I watched the fight, the demon appeared on the wall and attacked Tanjiro once again.

Tanjiro dodged once again and almost got his face scratched, he looked at the arm in front of him and smelt another one behind him.

' And here comes [ Felipe- ] Nezuko'

Nezuko kicked the demon's head causing it to rotate several times before rerotating and back to its original state, Kazumi looked shocked, as the one horned demon said.

"..why is a mere human like you.. carrying a demon on your back?.."

'that's my cue!'

I jumped down from the roof and landed behind Kazumi again, he was too busy looking at Nezuko and Tanjiro that he didn't notice me this time.

I tapped his shoulder causing him to yelp and quickly turn around, inching near Tanjiro.

"Haa.. I thought I told you Satoko is safe and sound" I pouted.

Tanjiro looked at my direction and gasped.

" (Y/n)-san!" He yelled.

I replied with a 'sup' and kicked the one horned demon back to their inky puddle, him yelling in pain after.

‹ yeah I can't write fighting scenes so lemaw time skip ›

Tanjiro waved goodbye to Kazumi and the female, me hiding in the shades while biting my yukata and pulling it.

'I wanna go with you Tanjiro!! But you can't know I can walk under the sunlight!!'

I whined as I peaked and saw him going further and further, I looked at Kazumi holding the female.

"I'm gonna be returning her back now, by the way, Satoko's parents told me to tell you to go to their place after this" I said.

Kazumi handed me the female and went towards Satoko's house, the female in my hold started fading away.

‹ end of chapter four ›

TAISHO SECRETS◀

» (Y/n) can teleport, but she wants to save energy

» Kazumi forgot about what (Y/n) told him because he was panicking when he saw the demons

» (Y/n) immediately hid herself after the fight was over

» Tanjiro tried looking for (Y/n) but she hid herself and smell well

» Kazumi doesn't know that (Y/n) is a demon

» Kazumi thinks (Y/n) is a fairy

» The female that the demons abducted was a clone

» (Y/n) warned the mother about her daughter going missing and so she agreed to hide her daughter