------------

The students stared at the fabric ball as it slowly fell apart and fell to the ground with a soft thump. From the fabric, 3 figures stood with magic arrows aimed for the final barrier. The two smaller witches stood on either side of the bright silhouette with a bow drawn and aimed upwards. The magic arrows shot up to the barrier, shattering it into hundreds of tiny pieces revealing the bright sunny day outside.

The students stared in awe as light filled the arena as the otherworldly witch and wizard gathered around the now not glowing Y/n. Ace, Deuce, Grimm, and Epel quickly ran over to them with relieved smiles on their faces, as they tackled Y/n into a group hug.

"Y/n, Your Okay! Nyaa! Since when were you that strong?!" Grimm asked with a shout.

" I'm just glad you came out okay," Deuce sighed in relief.

"Give her space," Said two small witches.

"Umm, uh, Who are you two?" Epel asked.

"Umm, well these two are good acquaintances of mine. Meet Cotton and Silk," Y/n introduced.

 Meet Cotton and Silk," Y/n introduced

"Umm, nice to meet you two," Ace smiled bashfully.

"Anyways where are we?" Cotton asked.

"Believe it or not, but princess Y/n claims that we are in Twisted wonderland," Ferra said simply.

"Wait?! Princess Y/n?" the students asked.

"Lady Y/n, You were chosen?!" Silk asked in excitement.

"Show us! Show us!" Cotton smiled as she lifted the backside of Y/n's shirt.

Y/n shriek slightly as everyone gawked at the interesting pattern on her upper back just above the strings of her corset.

"Gahh! there's a gem implanted into her back!" Epel gasped.

"She has such a lovely pattern," Marcel commented.

"How does this make her a "Princess", " Leona asked curiously.

"Well you see no one is born into the statues, the first queen Elvira, made a special crown that seeks out optional candidates," Ferra explained.

"The gems on the crown seek out candidates and attach themselves to them. This is the only way one can be considered a princess or prince in some cases. Our current queen was a peasant farmhand before she ascended to the throne," Marcel added.