chapter 1

y/n pov

It was a normal summer day for me and my friends. we were playing on the private beach by my house and having a good time. then suddenly a commotion arose

bff1: guys, what's that in the sky?

bff2: IDK but it's coming towards us

bff1: I think it's a broccoli

bff2: that is way too big to be broccoli. it must be a tree

y/n: NEITHER BROCCOLI OR TREES HAVE ARMS AND LEGS. THAT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA. AND HE'S COMING RIGHT TOWARDS US.

my friends stared first at me and then the boy falling out of the sky.

Izuku pov

I don't know what happened. I was had just sat down in homeroom when all of a sudden, a portal opened up beneath me. suddenly I was falling from hundreds of feet above the ground. I yelped. the ground was a long way down. suddenly I saw a small lake.

Izuku pov: the water might be deep enough for me to land in. if not, I'm dead but I can try to live.

I opened up my arms and legs to slow my fall. the lake was getting bigger and bigger and bigger until I hit the water and everything went black.

y/n pov

"is everything okay under there?" I shakily said over the scuba diving intercom

"code 2" he passed out.

" holy chips" I put on my scuba gear and leaving BFF 2 on watch duty, frantically swam to the drowning boy. I gave him my scuba gear and we made our way back up to the surface. however, he had fallen a good bit and I couldn't hold my breath very well. BFF 1 noticed and implied that I share with her however she had asthma and I would be devastated if anything happened to her. I was almost going to blackout when we reached the surface. we swam the boy to shore where BFF 2 was cheering us on. when we finally reached the beach, I was exhausted and passed out next to Midoriya on the hot sand.