𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Bullshit! you've always showed off your wealth, always talking about your pure-blood parents- taking about that huge house you live in, when some of us have nothing", Ron spat angrily.

Me and Hermione just looked back at forth at the pair of them, not knowing what to even say.

"If you knew me at all, you would know it was just an act- besides i'm not even like that anymore, i've changed".

"I'll believe it when i see it"

"But you won't because you'll never give me a second chance, you'll always just see me as that little kid who wasn't educated properly".

"Oh, let's all feel sorry for Malfoy because he's got everything and he still doesn't appreciate it"

"That's not what i meant, of course i'm grateful for growing up fortunate but all i've ever wanted is...

Ron burst out laughing, i could see in Malfoy's face that he was angered by Ron mocking him.

"Don't laugh at me, Weasley. You'll regret it".

"I'm Draco Malfoy and all I care about is money, pure-bloods, fucking girls..oh what am i missing? oh yes, that's right- chasing my father around because deep down i'm shit scared of him", Ron mocked causing Draco to jump up from the table, launching himself at Ron.

He gripped Ron by the collar, shoving him into the bookcase behind him. "Don't fucking mock me", Draco cursed.

"Go on, Malfoy. Tell us why money means nothing to you, what have you always wanted?", Ron choked as Malfoy gripped him harder.

"Love, that's all i've ever wanted- money means nothing when you grow up without love and care", Malfoy muttered as he turned red from embarrassment. "That's why i've always been jealous of you, you may have not grown up with much but i'd do anything to be loved the way your mother and father love you".

Once again, we all fell silent.

We were shocked by the words that had escaped his mouth.

Who knew that Draco Malfoy would ever be jealous of Ronald Weasley.

Ron had to go and make things worse for himself as a laugh left his mouth once again.

"Bullshit! are we really supposed to believe that", Ron cackled.

Malfoy gripped him once again, scragging him by the collar as he shoved him down to the floor.

Ron tried to run away but Draco climbed on top of him as he pulled his arm back, his fist clenched tightly.

"Get off him, just get off him- please don't hurt him!", Hermione cried out as she tried shoving Draco off but he was too strong for her.

"Just get off him, Malfoy. Don't you think you've hurt enough people already?", I finally spoke.

Draco's fist was now very close to Ron's face, I could see the anger was consuming Draco as he tried to pull back.

"Draco, what are you doing?", A soft voice interrupted.

Draco's head whipped round, his face quickly fell as he saw her stood behind him- her face confused as she looked down at him on top of Ron.

Draco quickly let go of Ron and jumped to his feet, his eyes were full of hurt as he looked at her. "Lexi, what are you doing here?".

"It's the library...

"Yeah, sorry. I don't know why i said that", Malfoy stuttered- i could see him growing more embarrassed by the minute.

They both smiled each other awkwardly and the rest of us could feel the tension between them both.

"Well, Im just going to go grab the book I need and then i'll be off- nice to see you guys", She smiled sweetly:

"Wish, I could say the same", I scoffed at her.

Draco looked at me and then at Alexis and then back at me, his face scrunched up as he became confused.

"Did I miss something?".

"Really? you didn't tell him either...

"Harry, shut up!", Alexis spat.

"What's going on here? i'm confused", Draco questioned.

"Do you ever know what's going on?", Ron laughed before Hermione dragged him away from the situation.

Alexis glanced over at me, she gave me the look- 'the shut up before i make you shut up look' and i'd always been scared of that look.

"Nothing, nothings going on here", I lied.

"It doesn't seem like nothing....

"Fuck sake, Draco just drop it!", Alexis screeched before charging out of the library.

Draco's attention snapped back to me, he looked disappointed after Alexis just left  him like that.

"I don't know what's happened between you and Lexi but whatever it is, just let go off it because I know that loosing her is the worst thing that could happen to somebody..don't make the same mistakes as i did", Malfoy demanded before leaving me alone.

What Malfoy said was correct but I was no where near ready to forgive her.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated