𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

I'd also written one for Ron and Hermione but I wasn't certain on giving it to them yet.

I left both the letters on my desk, waiting for when i'd finally pluck up the courage to deliver them to the pair of them.

I was tired, I just wanted to go to sleep but i had so much homework I had to catch up on, so i headed out the door and went for the library.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Harry's Pov

It had only been a few days but i'd forgotten how I lonely i'd felt without Alexis around.

I missed her smile, her jokes and just her in general but I wasn't about to forgive her anytime soon.

I'd never felt more hurt and betrayed before in my life and i didn't know how to even process what she had told me.

One minute we were brother and sister, then the next minute it's like we were total strangers.

"Harry, mate? you're doing it again", Ron interrupted as he waved his hand in-front of my face.

"Yeah, sorry. I just keep getting lost in my thoughts...

"No, i get it mate. The whole Alexis thing is a big shock to you..wait do we have to call her Violet-Deyes now?", Ron cocked his eyebrow at Hermione as he waited for her reply.

For once, I think i was just as confused as Ron.

I mean, what was i supposed to call her? For all my life- she's been Alexis Ivy Potter but now she's Violet-Deyes....

I don't even want to say the last name.

"Don't look at me, if you both care to know then you need to get it from the horses mouth itself", Hermione sighed as she slammed her book shut.

"No way, I'm not talking to her- I'm not ready for that", I shook my head as Hermione prompted me.

"Your choice, Harry but you need to understand that this isn't her fault- Dumbledore told her not to tell you for your own benefit...

"Hermione, don't! I need time and I need her to stay as far away from me as possible...I can't even look at her".

The table fell silent, Hermione sat there stunned from me shouting at her and Ron just sat counting his fingers- for whatever ever reason.

"Well, well, well- What's with all the shouting, Potter?", A raspy voice cackled as he sat on the corner of the table- the tall boy looking down at me.

"None of your business, Malfoy. Now piss off!", Ron rolled his eyes causing Hermione to shush him.

"Oh, now that's not nice is it. I simply came over to see what my three favourite Gryffindor's were up to and this is how i get treated", Malfoy shook his head sarcastically. "I tell you, manners these days cost nothing".

"Well you'd know all about money, wouldn't you? that's why you're such a stuck up prick- because you're bloody loaded", Ron sighed- his aggression growing by the minute.

"I don't care about money- It means nothing to me...

Ron scoffed at Draco, he was now stood up from his chair- his cheeks stained red from the anger.