Last days.

⚠️TW SUICIDE⚠️
Life is like a book, good chapters, sad chapters, chapters when you don't know what's gonna happen next.

As I sat on the edge of my bed, staring into the darkness with tears streaming down my face, I knew that it was the only way I could escape this darkness. All this pain.

My mind cleared as I took out my notebook and scribbled a note.

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry you're reading this but it's what I had to do. I was in so much pain and I couldn't take it anymore but just know, I'm happy now. You guys were the best I could ask for, whether you're mum, dad or whoever you are. I truly loved you and you had absolutely nothing to do with this, I was just getting too tired of this never ending hurt. I'm so sorry for what I did but don't worry, I'm happy and I'm not in pain anymore.
I love you so much.
Liv x

I slipped the note into my drawer, along with my blades and all the other secret shit I had in there. I knew exactly what I was going to do the next day. Extra treats for my cats, I would give my brothers a stuffie from my bedroom, give my mum my diary, go for one last car ride with my dad. All this shit.

As I sat in bed, my head in my hands, I though for a second, was it the right choice? Yes? Or no?

Yes.

As my mind slowly shut down and my thoughts slowed, i thought about the last moments I was soon to experience, the painless feeling as I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep, the feeling of knowing, I'm no longer going to suffer.

The next day, as I woke up, my mind seemed to feel free, the normal feeling of waking up and the morning light stinging my heart was gone. It was because I knew all this pain would fade away soon.